St. Louis Rams Off Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
No hate at all just a difference in opinion thats all. There are a lot of oline prospects I would love to have including Scherff but just not at 10.

In your eyes, are any worth a top ten pick?

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
In your eyes, are any worth a top ten pick?
Very hard question to answer. If White or Cooper fall or another high ranking prospect no, but I would trade down if that happens and draft the top oline available.

bskrilla

Starter
Very hard question to answer. If White or Cooper fall or another high ranking prospect no, but I would trade down if that happens and draft the top oline available.

This is my take on it. If one of those top WR's or even Mariota (which won't happen) falls we're sort of obligated to take them at 10. If none of those are there and we can find the right trade I would love for us to trade back in the 1st and get the best available lineman.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I'm all in for trade down, once or twice this year... Add a 2 this & a 3 next would be nice

T-Hawks

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@T-Hawks if this came to fruition IMO, you would have one overjoyed fan base regardless of what's going on off the field. This would cover all areas and the selection of Bridge I would support 100%!
I wish Les and Fisher could see this draft. All of these prospects should be available around our picks and it could be realistically be done. This mock offseason has players that should be available when we pick.