SPRUUUUCE!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Yeah, he played well. Hoping coop and Thomas would have played well, but both dropped goff passes.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ex-Beavers (like Mannion) like them some Spruce! Spruce has to make this team. Wow!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I don't care if it was against 3rd stringers. Catching a dump off outside and breaking 3 tackles with a nice spin move thrown in to get a 1st was just awesome. Dude gives 110% every play and can run routes and catch. No way he doesn't make the roster.

Nelson Spruce's Gloves are on sale at EBAY and like I said in another thread, I'm sending several pairs to coach Groh via FED-EX next day air.

with-gloves-catch.gif

tumblr_nakervm0B01s335jfo1_r2_250.gif

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Loved in the post game conference when Keenum was asked about Spruce the first thing he said was "Spruuuuuuuuuuuce" lol

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Nelson Spruce's Gloves are on sale at EBAY and like I said in another thread, I'm sending several pairs to coach Groh via FED-EX next day air.

with-gloves-catch.gif

tumblr_nakervm0B01s335jfo1_r2_250.gif
Spruce doesnt wear gloves....Gloves wear Spruce......:cheers:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
He was unstoppable. Mannion was going to him. The Cowboys knew Mannion was going to him, yet Spruce still made plays.
Credit to Mannion as well.

It's going to take a lot of mistakes for this guy not to make the team.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love his energy. Guy plays like his pants are on fire. And he catches the ball.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

spruce just looks like a natural. i don't know what they have planned for the slot but it has his name on it. cooper has a fight on his hands.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Spruce and Cooper make the team over all the other rookie receivers. I can't Imagine Spruce not on the opening day roster

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
If Thomas looks like he did tonight again....he is expendable. He was a disappointment. Roberts made some plays but is not fluid. Was there a North sighting? Duke looked pretty decent. I think Cooper comes around. He sure looked good with the ball on the returns.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lets hope the coaching staff don't make a stupid mistake based on draft position or 'potential'. Fed up of having wide-outs who can't catch.

Hats off to Spruce and Higbee. Looked solid. So did Mannion.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Spruce and the Hig....will be fun to watch.
These two were definitely the standout receivers tonight. Getting separation and doing what they're paid to do. Catch the damn ball.
Really excited over these guys.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Dude is just a baller.
That's really the gist of it. Some young guys have talent oozing from their bodies and flash occasionally and other guys just make plays consistently. Spruce would have to get injured not to make this team. It's still early and other guys have time to step up, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what Spruce brings to the table.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This guy is the real deal.

Some players just know how to get open and make plays in spite of their triangle numbers. Nelson Spruce is going to make this man's football team.

Count on it.....
I hope so! He made 10 extra yards after a catch just by sheer will and determination.

lockdnram21

Legend
He had a good game but it was 3rd stringers..... I need to see him vs 1s and 2s... But I think he makes Marques expandable... Also think Duke makes it over Thomas if he continues the drops

Britt
Austin
Quick
Cooper
Spruce
Williams or Mcroberts

RamzFanz

Damnit
He had a good game but it was 3rd stringers..... I need to see him vs 1s and 2s... But I think he makes Marques expandable... Also think Duke makes it over Thomas if he continues the drops

Britt
Austin
Quick
Cooper
Spruce
Williams or Mcroberts

You might be underestimating Marques' ST value.