SPRUUUUCE!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JoeYiZy

UDFA
That guy better make the team!

He actually looks like he gives a damn compared to our other WR's.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Looks like Danny Amendola man. And yes I'm likely saying that cause he's white and short.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Hes a taller wes welker/Danny Amendola. He will make the team and be one of Goffs favorite targets.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Yes a lot of bright spots in the 3rd stringers. Move 'em on up the depth chart and see what they can do against better competition.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Guy goes over the middle, makes acrobatic catches, just gets open. Not the fastest, but, damn, Spruce plays football! Big reason why Rams won tonight.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Our Ed McCaffrey.

Granted not the same build... But a player who can make clutch catches when we need them.

Look forward to seeing more.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
After watching Mike Thomas' abysmal game in front of him it was a real breath of fresh air. I didn't think he had a spot on this team, but I was wrong. Mike Thomas better watch out

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
This guy is the real deal.

Some players just know how to get open and make plays in spite of their triangle numbers. Nelson Spruce is going to make this man's football team.

Count on it.....

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I don't care if it was against 3rd stringers. Catching a dump off outside and breaking 3 tackles with a nice spin move thrown in to get a 1st was just awesome. Dude gives 110% every play and can run routes and catch. No way he doesn't make the roster.

Ram65

Legend
Announcer Grudden IIRC said Ricky Proehl. Who played around 6 ft and 190Lbs. Spruce 6 ft 1 inch and 205 Lbs. He could be more than a slot receiver. He sure has Proehl like hands. He just needs a little separation to make plays. Stay tuned.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Announcer Grudden IIRC said Ricky Proehl. Who played around 6 ft and 190Lbs. Spruce 6 ft 1 inch and 205 Lbs. He could be more than a slot receiver. He sure has Proehl like hands. He just needs a little separation to make plays. Stay tuned.
yup, it was Proehl that he reminded him of. I think he can be better though.He has some nice moves.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
yup, it was Proehl that he reminded him of. I think he can be better though.He has some nice moves.
That was the first thing my dad said when made that spectacular catch over the middle. I gotta agree.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
That was the first thing my dad said when made that spectacular catch over the middle. I gotta agree.
That catch was great. a little behind him and a little high, but he moved his body and caught it and held on like it was nothing. Dude is just a baller.