SPRUUUUCE!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He reminds me of Anquan Boldin. Same ability to separate through precise routes. Same ability to snatch the ball in spite of traffic or poor placement. Same type of physical strength to allow him to fight through handsy DBs.

Back Jlack

UDFA
Name
Back Jlack
Spruce and the Hig....will be fun to watch.

I have a very good feeling about these two, while the rams need to add a bonafide #1 type of receiver eventually, these two are chain-moving, good production type of guys; the guys that will convert 3rd downs and will make catches on 1st and 2nd down to make 3rd downs more manageable, which is exactly what the rams need. For the past couple of years, it seems like when ever the offense gets the ball, 80% of the time it leads to 3rd and long followed by a punt and the offense never get the chance to get into a rhythm until it's too late and the game is practically out of reach

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Pleasantly surprised...but
I don't care if it was against 3rd stringers.
C'mon Tron-ee! He balled out, but I need to see if that translates to the starters.. Excellent start...tough catches...And hell yes, he makes the team...
Looks like Danny Amendola man. And yes I'm likely saying that cause he's white and short.
Spruce is a workout kinda guy...looks very ripped at 200+ lbs...shade under 6'2...

Pleasantly surprised...and whatever he gave Mannion to feed him the rock like that, Quick needs to give to Keenum...

Little nervous about Cooper, and Thomas...I'm keeping guys like Duke & Spruce over them...we're ready to win now...that starting o-line was dominant. In preseason, most teams just want to work the run game...and we worked over the boys. The simple passes that TA, Thomas, and Cooper dropped are a terrible sign...Cooper has an excuse, but I hate guys that act like they got laid out after a huge drop. You're getting hit anyway, catch the damn ball. Hell, I'm keeping Spruce over Tavon...slot wr's need to catch the ball, especially on 3rd down....Less, joking around, more jugs machine...

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Great to hear the UUUUUUUUUCCCEEEE reverberations throughout the crowd --- brings back pleasant memories :)

He played well Mannion and Spruce had a great connection.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
We don't need 3 slot receivers
I would agree you 100% but I'm tired of watching guy's dropping passes and if we continue with this dink and dunk short passing offense who cares if we have 5 slot receivers :sadwalk:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I hope he moves up the depth chart and gets to play in the 1st half next week.

Of his 6 catches, 3 came on 3rd down and he converted to a 1st, 1 came on 4th down and he converted to a 1st, and 1 he converted to a TD. 5 of his 6 receptions were critical.

lockdnram21

Legend
I would agree you 100% but I'm tired of watching guy's dropping passes and if we continue with this dink and dunk short passing offense who cares if we have 5 slot receivers :sadwalk:
I don't even think marques got any catches. He's better in practice then games anyway...

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams need a guy that can actually catch the ball and move the chains. He looks like the man for the job