Sorry, going through another round of depression over Sam B.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
excited for some many things, and even Hill doing well, but to me, it's sad. Sam sitting another year. Poor kid.

Rams0307

No doubt. As the season approaches, it's tough to think about how this offense would look with Bradford at the helm on Sunday. You just got the feeling during the preseason that Bradford to Quick was going to be a common call on the broadcasts this year.

RFIP

There are no words to describe my feelings I have right now.

It's a malase like none other I have ever experienced in my 40+ years as a Ram fan.

I even tweeted at JT today asking him when Sam's surgery was and why no one is talking about it and he basically poo poo'd me like "who cares.."

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I understand your frustration, and I think we all share it, but its time to focus on the positives of this young TEAM. I guarantee you that the players that WILL suit up for us this year are not going to be moping about Sam once the bullets start flying, so get behind those guys and get pumped up!!!

Alan

Legend
This is for all you down in the dumps posters. Listen the the words and cheer up.

I like the empty chair with the guitar on it. It's a tribute to Roy Orbison.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I KNOW Bradford can win in this league. He's going to prove it, in time.

But I've moved on emotionally for now. Rams fans, join me. 2014 is a season of hope and promise. We have a talented team, even without Sammy.

Let's see how it goes. It could be special. But... If not, we have the pieces coming into place. A new draft. Potentially a new QB. But also SB coming back with more motivation than any player in the league.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
It kills me too. He looked so good in preseason. The best I've ever seen him. Very confident. So sad..............

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
There are no words to describe my feelings I have right now.

It's a malase like none other I have ever experienced in my 40+ years as a Ram fan.

I even tweeted at JT today asking him when Sam's surgery was and why no one is talking about it and he basically poo poo'd me like "who cares.."
malase, what a perfect word to describe how I am feeling. never ever felt this way going into a season. can't say i'm very excited about the opener, or the rest of the season.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
look at it this way obvious they have taken completely different paths and arent the same player but if Warner can take the long road coming into the league late then maybe so can Bradford after many coaching/supporting cast letdowns and freak injuries to overcome. he is by no means a bust at 26 like so many othera that never just seemed to grasp the pros or never progressed. thats not his problem at all. mainly bad luck and circumstance.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sorry, but this was the first thing that came to mind, and I always post the first thing that comes to mind.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I predict that after the Rams give up on SB he will go to New York where he will play well but will be replaced by their new rookie QB. Then Arizona will pick him up and he will win three Super Bowls in a row before retiring to the NFL network.
Too bad he won't get a chance to win a Super Bowl here first!

RamsesIII

UDFA
Don't appreciate a couple of the cold-blooded posts here. But for the humans posting here, I'm for you. There's some real grief about this whole deal. But I can tell you that Sam comes from a long line of warriors. No way he ever gives up, and that spirit is the most important thing. Right now he's thinking more about his team and teammates than he is about himself.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I was in the dumps about it for a few days,but as with any disappointment in life I realized ,this is beyond my control and ALL I can control is my attitude about it.
There is no guarantee Hill won't play very well for a team that has been built to lean on the QB as little as possible and until poor play from him materializes I will expect him to be adequate even good.
I would encourage all here to adopt that attitude because your despair is it's own punishment and you don't HAVE to put yourself through it AND