Something You Have to Admire About the Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The only thing I admire about the Seahawks is how Pete Carroll was able to not swallow his gum and choke on it while watching his team get manhandled and slapped around by the Rams last Sunday.
That is not gum, he is chewing on....

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Dang, even the interception resulted in worse field position for them since it was on 4th down. Better to bat the ball and start at the line of scrimmage.
By then their brain wasn't functioning as they were getting their rear end handed to them so badly.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We had to watch the game at buffalo wild wings.
I started laughing so hard at the Seattle fans after that interception....

They are acting like they made the big game changing play, high fives and I cant stop laughing, which gets some looks.
I told them that their big play cost them about 15 yards... one dude flipped the TV off lol...

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Man football has so much strategy.. interesting video.

But yes what the freak.. looked like some communist/facist cutouts that were no where close to the reality of what happened.

I like how the dude got a strip sack and then they acted like the drive ended there.. no on the next freaking play Gurley to the house.

That was one of the best videos ive seen and also the biggest piece of stinky horse crap I've ever seen.

Was that made in North Korea?

Lol, the propaganda machine at work. :ROFLMAO:

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
What was particularly enjoyable to me was; every time the Rams made a big play the camera would go to Carroll on the sideline and he had that what the fuck just happened expression on his face.

A55VA6

Legend
I love how they made that video look like they battled and won. lololol

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
What was particularly enjoyable to me was; every time the Rams made a big play the camera would go to Carroll on the sideline and he had that what the freak just happened expression on his face.
I pointed out to my wife and father that you know it's serious when Pete stops chewing his bubble gum. Hey both looked at me funny, so I had to explain. Right after that was the Seattle Touchdown (or the STD for short). The camera cut back to Pete, my wife says "no, he's still chewing gum"

I told her to give it a minute. He just got an STD (someone's I can't help myself with these little jokes; also, I'm sure it's not his first STD if you know what I mean), but once we stomp their faces in on the next drive it will stop again. Sure enough I never saw him chewing gum again. Just that dumb look you mentioned.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Fuck the Shecocks and their fans. They make me want to go take a 12th man. There... got that in before @Selassie I :ROFLMAO:

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I admire the way that Russell Wilson rolled around after Aaron Donald threw him like a rag doll! HA!

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Fake crap. Didn't watch it all, the beginning told me enough. Seahawk fans will always be in beatdown denial for this year so we're gonna have to beat them down next year too.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fuck the Hags and their stupid stolen 12th Man. Texas A&M called; they want their slogan back, you fuckjobs!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
freak the Hags and their stupid stolen 12th Man. Texas A&M called; they want their slogan back, you fuckjobs!
I heard about that a couple years ago when Seattle was trying to trade mark it. The trademark office essentially told them, "uh.... It's not yours to trademark." I don't remember if it was A&M that spoke against them but someone showed they had been using it for years. Just another reason Sheattle is full of posers.