Something You Have to Admire About the Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubUgpM4V_V4

What an amazing job of making a blowout loss and a complete team meltdown look like it wasn't a beatdown. I mean, they really did a good job of editing this. I'm shocked they were able to find over five minutes of usable, Seahawk friendly content. Yeah, some of it was a stretch, but they really tried hard to make the team look competent, well adjusted, and most importantly, seem like they were actually in the game. The Luke Willson touchdown actually felt like it almost mattered! Hats off to those working on these videos! The team could stand to learn a lot from you guys!

Also, the comments for this video are disabled. I wonder why they did that...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The only thing I admire about the Seahawks is how Pete Carroll was able to not swallow his gum and choke on it while watching his team get manhandled and slapped around by the Rams last Sunday.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Haha are you fucking serious? They only showed like 4 plays from the whole game and didn't show the final score. If I only watched this, I would've thought they won hahaha. We should have had this editor follow us around the last 10 years.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haha are you freaking serious? They only showed like 4 plays from the whole game and didn't show the final score. If I only watched this, I would've thought they won hahaha. We should have had this editor follow us around the last 10 years.

Really is impressive, isn't it?

If I was a Hawks fan, I would have been so hyped for that Wilhoite pick. That Frank Clark sack? Amazing! Then Luke Willson touchdown at the end? HOLY SHIT! WHAT A GAME!

*Checks final score*

View: https://youtu.be/ouUTjtDevHk

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I truly admire Pete Carroll's tackling technique.

That should be taught to ALL NFL players as well as everyone down to Pop Warner.

Beyond that? Yeah, not so much.

Ellard80

Legend
Man football has so much strategy.. interesting video.

But yes what the fuck.. looked like some communist/facist cutouts that were no where close to the reality of what happened.

I like how the dude got a strip sack and then they acted like the drive ended there.. no on the next fucking play Gurley to the house.

That was one of the best videos ive seen and also the biggest piece of stinky horse shit I've ever seen.

Was that made in North Korea?

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame

But yes what the freak.. looked like some communist/facist cutouts that were no where close to the reality of what happened.

I like how the dude got a strip sack and then they acted like the drive ended there.. no on the next freaking play Gurley to the house.

That was one of the best videos ive seen and also the biggest piece of stinky horse crap I've ever seen.

Yeah, I forgot about that. Makes this even more hilarious.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
That was truly a pathetic piece of dog crap. Out of the entire video they showed 3... count them 3 positive plays for them. And the strip sack/fumble resulted in Gurley taking it to the house on the next play. I did get a pretty good chuckle watching it.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Dang, even the interception resulted in worse field position for them since it was on 4th down. Better to bat the ball and start at the line of scrimmage.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Additional plays the Hawks could have thrown in:

Greg kicking the ball out of bounds

The one time they actually tackled Pharoh Cooper on a return

20 yard pass to McKissic (which was followed up by Russel Wilson throwing the ball backwards)

Wilson throwing past the line of scrimmage for a first down to a player who committed an illegal touch penalty (just don't show the flags for context)

Baldwin's one catch that he had all game

Graham's one catch that he had all game... for negative yardage.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
It appears they tackled Gurley, picked off Goff, got a sack for a fumble and a huge loss, then Wilson came in and threw the game winning, walk off TD.

42-7

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug

But yes what the freak.. looked like some communist/facist cutouts that were no where close to the reality of what happened.

I like how the dude got a strip sack and then they acted like the drive ended there.. no on the next freaking play Gurley to the house.

That was one of the best videos ive seen and also the biggest piece of stinky horse crap I've ever seen.

Close.
North of Kaliforegonia.
I’m not high, I swear!

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, knowing how that game went, watching that video gave me the douche chills. I was embarrassed, for them, just watching it.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why did I waste my time watching the whole video of the coaches talking? They could've made the video 30 seconds long and would've been much better.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Why did I waste my time watching the whole video of the coaches talking? They could've made the video 30 seconds long and would've been much better.

It had to be just video of coaches talking. What were they supposed to do? It's not like they could show clips of how well they played.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Too bad we didn’t show That video to @x when he came down the hill from walking his dogs. He would have crapped his pants thinking we lost. :LOL:

socalrams90

Starter
That was truly cringeworthy and knowing what was coming to them made the beginning of the video even that much better with the false sense of confidence they had.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The word "admire" and "Seahawks" are incongruent. I felt like we punched the bully in the face and found out he wasn't so "bad" after all.

Next season I'm punching him in the face again.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Awesome video.

Imagine that editor doing highlights of the Fisher era....? Sure wouldn’t look like 7-9 BS