Something You Have to Admire About the Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ladoc

UDFA
Name
Garth

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubUgpM4V_V4

What a joke! FAKE NEWS! Lol

What an amazing job of making a blowout loss and a complete team meltdown look like it wasn't a beatdown. I mean, they really did a good job of editing this. I'm shocked they were able to find over five minutes of usable, Seahawk friendly content. Yeah, some of it was a stretch, but they really tried hard to make the team look competent, well adjusted, and most importantly, seem like they were actually in the game. The Luke Willson touchdown actually felt like it almost mattered! Hats off to those working on these videos! The team could stand to learn a lot from you guys!

Also, the comments for this video are disabled. I wonder why they did that...

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I heard about that a couple years ago when Seattle was trying to trade mark it. The trademark office essentially told them, "uh.... It's not yours to trademark." I don't remember if it was A&M that spoke against them but someone showed they had been using it for years. Just another reason Sheattle is full of posers.

As was evidenced by the mass exodus last week.