Something we've all forgotten about...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Kinda speaks to his intelligence, I'd say...

He's made a LOT of enemies... it would have been wise to not advertise this is their last chance at him.

Dummy.
Yep he basically put a target on his own back so yeah not a very smart move by him.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep he basically put a target on his own back so yeah not a very smart move by him.
Honestly though, I like smith. Wish he was a ram to be honest, we need that aggressiveness on our offence

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Honestly though, I like smith. Wish he was a ram to be honest, we need that aggressiveness on our offence
Meh, I'm happier with Britt. All the aggressiveness and coaching without all the punching your own starting DB and making enemies left and right with his entire team.

I won't forget that the minute he left the Panthers he immediately started a campaign against them for reasons I'm sure more than me are still confused about.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I can't wait to see the sound byte where the Jackrabbit is telling SS to "ice up old man" as he is leaving the field after being shut down!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
An aged Steve Smith is still better than half the WRs in the league right now.

I'm not saying he isn't a great receiver but Father Time is undefeated and if he is feeling so worn down that he is announcing this as his last season then I have a feeling we can expect a decline and one of these young stud WRs to step up.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Damn, I'm just hoping to see him on Dez this Monday & Tuesday...you youngins!!!!:sneaky::cautious: All in the future....Hell, what's that bigmouth Seattle wide receiver, always talking about respect? I wanna see JJ shut HIM down...Oh and I almost forgot Cooper this Friday...boy I'll tell ya..
JJ shut Dez down last year,but there was that break down late.Dez catches came when they used him on motion,& JJ had to switch.

What still gets me is Eugene Simms made a great play,& got flagged on a horrible game changing call.Fisher is still pissed about that Wells long snap fumble that cost them that game.Simms was flagged at least 1 more time that might have cost The Rams the game.Just wanted to show Eugene some love.He is very underrated ,& will help the SB's out on 3rd downs

RAMBUSH

Starter
I live approx. 2.5 hours from Baltimore , I believe I shall attend that game to see the ass kicking live....