Something we've all forgotten about...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I was looking over the schedule yesterday and I looked down at Week 11. @ravens.

I suddenly remembered something. Jenkins gets to go against Steve Smith again and after what happened last time, I can see it getting ugly real fast.
My money is in JJ :)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You have to think JJ has that game circled and all of the little dickhead's moves committed to memory and noted in his binder. Certainly a match-up to watch. Good catch BTW.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Lmao riiiiight..., he's going to get owned again unless he gets his loud mouthed high risk covering arse up. If any games this year he best get shit together that game.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Personally I would be disappointed if jj let his personal agenda with Smith get to him.He's a veteran in a contract year on a team on the rise he should be leading by example this year.I'm definitely looking forward to that game if anything else to see if jj has grown so yeah nice catch theramsruleUK.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
By week 11, I'm not sure Smith will be the Ravens #1 option - and I want JJ on the other teams #1 as much as possible. I suspect Perriman will be the assignment.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I suspect perriman will drop too many balls to be the #1 option.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
They'd best get their coverages straight by that game.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Yeah that dude is trouble.

We've also got Megatron, Jordy Nelson and AJ Green on the docket.
The Jackrabbit is up to the task! If we can just avoid the miscommunication we saw last year we'll do just fine.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Damn, I'm just hoping to see him on Dez this Monday & Tuesday...you youngins!!!!:sneaky::cautious: All in the future....Hell, what's that bigmouth Seattle wide receiver, always talking about respect? I wanna see JJ shut HIM down...Oh and I almost forgot Cooper this Friday...boy I'll tell ya..

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was looking over the schedule yesterday and I looked down at Week 11. @ravens.

I suddenly remembered something. Jenkins gets to go against Steve Smith again and after what happened last time, I can see it getting ugly real fast.
My money is in JJ :)
You have to think JJ has that game circled and all of the little dork's moves committed to memory and noted in his binder. Certainly a match-up to watch. Good catch BTW.
Add to this^ the fact that Smith has announced he is going to retire after this season! I'm sure JJ wants to send him off to his retirement years with fond memories of him and the Rams!!(y):snicker::shades:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
If Jenkins in his prime struggles against the aged Smith on the verge of retirement then we have big problems. I agree that Perriman will be the bigger threat this time around (even as a rookie). Sometimes talent and potential outperforms experience at Smith's age.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Lmao riiiiight..., he's going to get owned again unless he gets his loud mouthed high risk covering arse up. If any games this year he best get crap together that game.
Not sure when 69 yards and a TD became "owned". Smith is and always has been a loud mouthed punk.
Personally I would be disappointed if jj let his personal agenda with Smith get to him.He's a veteran in a contract year on a team on the rise he should be leading by example this year.I'm definitely looking forward to that game if anything else to see if jj has grown so yeah nice catch theramsruleUK.
I'd agree except that football is a very emotional game. I think most players circle a game or two pretty much every year. I don't want to see a personal agenda get in the way but getting Smith all pissy again wouldn't hurt my feelings.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I fucking hate Steve Smith. He is one tough SOB though,,, I sure wish he would have played for the Rams.

The zebras have always seemed to let that fucker get away with murder and extreme taunting. No doubt he is one of the game's biggest shit talkers too.

JJ will be fine no matter who he has to cover. I read about JJ having a notebook on all of the WRs he's had to cover. I have no doubt that there are some tasteful tidbits all over Smith's section of the book.

This is Smith's last year. I'm sure there are plenty of DBs out there wanting to light him up as a proper sendoff.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Not sure when 69 yards and a TD became "owned". Smith is and always has been a loud mouthed punk.

I'd agree except that football is a very emotional game. I think most players circle a game or two pretty much every year. I don't want to see a personal agenda get in the way but getting Smith all pissy again wouldn't hurt my feelings.
It is when the game is on the line and JJ is running his mouth about Smith's family. JJ runs his gums and almost always gets burned because he takes himself out the game and it's an undeniable trend.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
If Jenkins in his prime struggles against the aged Smith on the verge of retirement then we have big problems. I agree that Perriman will be the bigger threat this time around (even as a rookie). Sometimes talent and potential outperforms experience at Smith's age.
An aged Steve Smith is still better than half the WRs in the league right now.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is how I see it.... Jenkins can prove he has learned discipline.

I hope Smith tries something stupid (good chance he will), Jenkins resists, and Smith get kicked out of the game! (y)

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is Smith's last year. I'm sure there are plenty of DBs out there wanting to light him up as a proper sendoff.
Kinda speaks to his intelligence, I'd say...

He's made a LOT of enemies... it would have been wise to not advertise this is their last chance at him.

Dummy.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It is when the game is on the line and JJ is running his mouth about Smith's family. JJ runs his gums and almost always gets burned because he takes himself out the game and it's an undeniable trend.
It's not an undeniable trend. There has been miscommunication between he and McLeod and yes, he got caught looking in a couple times. All in all, JJ is a very good CB - period.

Steve Smith is a jaw jacking A-hole and constantly has issues with other players. JJ hasn't really had this issue with other players. Sure he runs his jaws but that is pretty much common place between WRs and CBs. JJ denied what Smith said. I have no reason to believe Smith over JJ.

No one has as many defensive TDs in the time span JJ has been in the league. Sure he has made some bad reads and got burned. But not only does just about every #1 corner do that but few of them bring the point production of JJ.

He certainly has room to grow but the undeniable trend to me is that he has the talent to be a very good corner and is also a very willing tackler in the open field. The dude is a tough little bastard.