Something "Special" to look at before the Season Starts!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend

#5) Buff Donelli - 1944
his Team score the Fewest points ever by any team in the League, in a single year! 188 Points! But, to be fare, in those days it was only a 10 game Season!

Also sadly, the 2011 Rams just barely beat this one year total with 6 extra games. What did they score? 195 points if my memory is correct.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also sadly, the 2011 Rams just barely beat this one year total with 6 extra games. What did they score? 195 points if my memory is correct.
Very Sad!! And it cost Linehan his Job, and that's why Haslett didn't get the Job permanently!(y)

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Great post! @DaveFan'51

Some thoughts....St. Lou had some shitty coaches.....I mean....surprised some of these guys are still in football...Really surprised some were even head coaches... I see why Fisher is okay with me...I mean...I remember when Ray Malavasi was hired...and NO, I wasn't happy about it...but we did go to the super bowl that year, with a rookie QB....and damn near won....Ferragamo had a beautiful deep ball..

We were spoiled in the 70's & 80's....I still remember when people wanted to fire Chuck Knox....FIRE CHUCK KNOX!!!!! Geez, I pray Fisher is a chuck knox type of coach.... .500 record is fine...all he needs is a good QB....not sure if we have one...damn...damn....damn!

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
All down hill since Martz.

Vermeil and Martz created the perfect offense for a fast track domed stadium.

I can still remember staring in disbelief during one of Spagz first press conferences when he was incoherently babbling on about how he was going to create a "ball control offense", in a domed stadium. What an idiot.

Fisher should be coaching in Chicago, Buffalo, or Green Bay where his preferred plodding and unimaginative offense is not such a hinderance during the nasty weather conditions encountered in winter.