Softest Part of the Schedule Starts Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
With Rivers's ribs banged up, we got a great shot at getting over .500.

@SD
Vs OAK
@ WAS

Who woulda thought? Next three weeks will be fun. :)

Alan

Legend
Things are looking up!
images

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Said it another thread, that Oakland game is making me anxious already.

Rams had troubles early against the Jaguars last year (also at home).

SD has to be played like Denver.

Washington? Meh. Their homefield doesn't bother me.

imrs.php

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Said it another thread, that Oakland game is making me anxious already.

Rams had troubles early against the Jaguars last year (also at home).

SD has to be played like Denver.

Washington? Meh. Their homefield doesn't bother me.

imrs.php

Meh, I'm already overlooking these games :rolleyes:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Can't be overlooking anyone. This team has been the dregs for too long to be thinking like that. One game at a time for 60 minutes, no let up and don't play to the competition.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Oakland is truly terrible though. They are the 2 win Rams level from a couple years ago. This Rams team is waaaaaay better than that.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Oakland is truly terrible though. They are the 2 win Rams level from a couple years ago. This Rams team is waaaaaay better than that.
So said...
Hags
Whiners
Broncos

Any given Sunday man. We just gotta win one game at a time.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just wanted to point out that Gates leaked the sore ribs comment and their coach is covering it up. I would too if I knew Rivers was gonna play and I was going up against this defense. No reason to announce the sitting suck is wounded.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Not looking past anybody but IMHO I think we win out and finish 10-6.Our defense is finally getting GW scheme and can only get better every week.Our offense provided they don't give points away can score enough on all of our remaining opponents to win.Special teams is not a problem,and of course a little luck is always needed to win 7 straight.One at a time though so bring on SAN DIEGO

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Not looking past anybody but IMHO I think we win out and finish 10-6.Our defense is finally getting GW scheme and can only get better every week.Our offense provided they don't give points away can score enough on all of our remaining opponents to win.Special teams is not a problem,and of course a little luck is always needed to win 7 straight.One at a time though so bring on SAN DIEGO

I'm looking forward to San Diego like i haven't looked forward to a game in a long time. Like @Angry Ram said, just need to play them like Denver. Just need this game to know that Denver wasn't a fluke. My fragile psyche can't take another Minnesota or Kansas City.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
10-6 would be sweet, it's all on the offense to score points.

jjab360

Legend
Unfortunately, it's when things start to look up when everything always goes to shit for this team..

I think it's close to guaranteed that we lose to the Redskins, after all the shit I talked to their fans last year "we're going to get the number 1 overall pick" etc it would only be right if the universe decided to fuck me over.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Taking sunday for granted is not wise. Philip Rivers is a tough bastard. The guy has the ncaa record for consecutive starts for a qb and the 4th longest streak (current) of the same in the NFL.
Also keep in mind that this is the same guy who played in a playoff game with a torn acl

Simba

Rookie
If we look at our W, maybe it's not a great news this "soft schedule". :LOL:

Big Game

Living The Dream
I believe this team can go 10-6 which OMG would blow the minds of not only Rams fans but football fans across the country. We would become the team that "NOBODY" wants to see in the playoffs if we made it.

But before we get our hopes up too high I just want them to beat the Bolts and win back to back games for the first time in awhile.

Then take it one game at a time.

"We will Rally behind Shawn Hill and this Defense and play good football"!!