SoFi Stadium construction coming to a stop? (EDIT: No)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamnSD

Rookie
Name
RamnSD
I guess we know who to not listen to.
Cases as of:
March 15: 3,173
March 16: 4,019
March 17: 5,723
March 18: 7,731
March 19: 11,723
March 20 (today): 17,083

That's logarithmic growth folks. Inadequate tests vastly underestimate the number of cases.

You guys should watch the Dr. Dru vid on the reasons to STOP LISTENING TO JOURNALIST. It's so true.

Starts at 1:21

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39A7Tr-H29E

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, somehow I thought Moneybags Stan might have some input as to how “essential” his construction project is.
If it was just his construction you might have a point. I know several contractors in Cali that are still working.

AlphaRam

Rookie
Yeah, somehow I thought Moneybags Stan might have some input as to how “essential” his construction project is.

You would forcibly have to tape off and guard construction sites to get some of these guys to stop their crews from coming in. They couldn't care less. All about the bottom line in this industry.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Construction not effected yet

lot of fake news going on

was called in to work today

something about 10-C

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I guess we know who to not listen to.
Cases as of:
March 15: 3,173
March 16: 4,019
March 17: 5,723
March 18: 7,731
March 19: 11,723
March 20 (today): 17,083

That's logarithmic growth folks. Inadequate tests vastly underestimate the number of cases.
17,083 cases worldwide ?

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Isn’t that guy a dick doctor? I remember him on KROQ back in the day advising kids on jerking off

I do think the media is going bananas but I don’t trust that quack either

It's hard to trust a dick doctor.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Horrible news about your professor colleague

Yeah, I didn’t know him personally, but it’s a bummer, especially since he studied infectious diseases and was a leading expert on it.

Surprised they haven’t taken more drastic steps to keep people alway, but my department head is telling us he thinks a directive will come down any day now.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Nothing is perfectly clear, but I'll help interpret. My $0.02 as someone paid to read and interpret State legislation. Essential means you are still required to work if you are in one of the 16 CISA categories.

However, the entire public is being advised to stay and work at home in his executive order. The Governor's intent is if you work in those 16 fields you are essential. But if you can isolate and work at home within those 16 fields, then do so.