So...what Qb You Want?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
When it comes to the draft, we all have our preferences as to who we want and when. It seems pretty unanimous though that we need to draft a developmental QB at some point in the draft, and not in round 1. So just wondering who you guys prefer.

Me, i like Boyd in the 2nd-3rd round range, Garopplo in the 3rd-4th round range, and Murray in the 4th-5th round range, in that order as well. Also like Brett smith a bit if he falls to the 3rd round somehow.

What is everyone's thoughts on this?

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Brett Smith from Wyoming. Probably a couple of years away from being near starting material, and needs to bulk up some, so would be a good developmental prospect for me and a great option as a backup.
I'd look at him in the 3rd.

paceram

Pro Bowler
When it comes to the draft, we all have our preferences as to who we want and when. It seems pretty unanimous though that we need to draft a developmental QB at some point in the draft, and not in round 1. So just wondering who you guys prefer.

Me, i like Boyd in the 2nd-3rd round range, Garopplo in the 3rd-4th round range, and Murray in the 4th-5th round range, in that order as well. Also like Brett smith a bit if he falls to the 3rd round somehow.

What is everyone's thoughts on this?

A.J. McCarron in the 3rd Round (But, I will be surprised if he is still available).

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I want whoever is shredding the arena football league and bags groceries on the side.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
David Fales for me if he slips to the 3rd or 4th. Aaron Murray in the 6th would be great too. I could live with Boyd if he slips to the 5th. I could live with Connor Shaw in the 7th.

jap

Legend
I like Teddy Bridgewater in Round Three. However, since that is never gonna happen, I will simply have to be unhappy.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like Teddy Bridgewater in Round Three. However, since that is never gonna happen, I will simply have to be unhappy.

you need lower standards my friend lol

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm addicted to blue chip talent. :nau:

Top rated QB in the 3rd.......i think you are addicted to something else :heh: