1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So weird it might be true.

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by Yamahopper, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Anonymous Guest

For a third generation Rams fan.....that doesn't sound somewhat familiar to you? REALLY?

Talent, payroll comes to mind.

2. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Nope. Not even remotely. Do tell. And please skip the hints - I guess I'm a bit daft.

3. bluecoconuts Well-Known Member

Cleveland Browns and Baltimore Ravens?

4. Anonymous Guest

I only learned this from older Rams fans- didn't Rosenbloom and Irsay swap rosters?

5. BatteringRam New Member

Or how about swap the Rams name and keep the players.

6. BatteringRam New Member

If this were to happen, Stl should treat the Jags like an expansion team and create a new identity. Leave the Jaguar in Jacksonville in case they ever get another team, like Cleveland did.

7. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Um... nope. Irsay bought the team from the Reeves estate and they essentially traded teams. Rosenbloom owned the Colts and Irsay had purchased the LA Rams. Rosters stayed - owners moved.

8. Ramhusker Well-Known Member Pit Boss

All I can say is once I heard the Jags were sold, I knew they will be moving. I've been to a few Jags games and Jax has been on the edge of losing that team for a few years now. Not enough support. not even close. I think the double move could happen.

9. Anonymous Guest

OK thanks!

10. steferfootball Well-Known Member

As a 95'er (not technically a 95'er, but it is the hip word on the street apparently) I would stay a Rams fan. I would go to the Jaguar's game only if they played the Rams. I'd like them to be in the same division, because they could play in STL once a year, but whatever.

When the rumors started up, at first I was kinda mad and wondered if I'd abondon the Rams. But then I thought about it and realized that I am a Rams fan, and it is just a business. So I think I'll stay as A rams fan even if they move.

Alternativly, I could find something better to do with my sunday afternoons, as opposed to watching the Rams loose.

11. Anonymous Guest

95er be what I is. I wanted an expansion team since I believe St. Louis fans earned it. But it wasn't to be.

12. -X- I'm the dude, man.

When I made up the word "95er", I wasn't trying to be insulting. It just popped in my head like many other random thoughts.

Just clearing that up for everyone. Glad to have all St Louisians on the wagon.

13. Anonymous Guest

I'm not insulted. Congratulations for adding it to the Rams lexicon.

14. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Dang it X - You're going to have to try harder. :7up:

Kidding. I'm KIDDING