So weird it might be true.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

RamFan503 said:
squeaky wheel said:
Keep the Rams name in St. Louis and swap rosters.

And that makes sense how?

For a third generation Rams fan.....that doesn't sound somewhat familiar to you? REALLY?

Talent, payroll comes to mind.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
squeaky wheel said:
RamFan503 said:
squeaky wheel said:

For a third generation Rams fan.....that doesn't sound somewhat familiar to you? REALLY?

Nope. Not even remotely. Do tell. And please skip the hints - I guess I'm a bit daft.

Anonymous

RamFan503 said:
squeaky wheel said:
RamFan503 said:
squeaky wheel said:

Nope. Not even remotely. Do tell. And please skip the hints - I guess I'm a bit daft.

I only learned this from older Rams fans- didn't Rosenbloom and Irsay swap rosters?

interference said:
If this longshot does indeed happen, I predict that at least 80% of St Louis Rams fans, who currently live in St Louis, will jump the Rams' ship for the StL Jags.

Do you think this prediction precentage is too low... too high?

And of course, Stl Rams fans who don't live in St Louis will almost all follow the team back to Los Angeles.

If this were to happen, Stl should treat the Jags like an expansion team and create a new identity. Leave the Jaguar in Jacksonville in case they ever get another team, like Cleveland did.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
squeaky wheel said:
RamFan503 said:
squeaky wheel said:
RamFan503 said:
squeaky wheel said:

I only learned this from older Rams fans- didn't Rosenbloom and Irsay swap rosters?

Um... nope. Irsay bought the team from the Reeves estate and they essentially traded teams. Rosenbloom owned the Colts and Irsay had purchased the LA Rams. Rosters stayed - owners moved.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
All I can say is once I heard the Jags were sold, I knew they will be moving. I've been to a few Jags games and Jax has been on the edge of losing that team for a few years now. Not enough support. not even close. I think the double move could happen.

Anonymous

RamFan503 said:
squeaky wheel said:
RamFan503 said:
squeaky wheel said:
RamFan503 said:
squeaky wheel said:

Um... nope. Irsay bought the team from the Reeves estate and they essentially traded teams. Rosenbloom owned the Colts and Irsay had purchased the LA Rams. Rosters stayed - owners moved.

OK thanks!

steferfootball

Starter
As a 95'er (not technically a 95'er, but it is the hip word on the street apparently) I would stay a Rams fan. I would go to the Jaguar's game only if they played the Rams. I'd like them to be in the same division, because they could play in STL once a year, but whatever.

When the rumors started up, at first I was kinda mad and wondered if I'd abondon the Rams. But then I thought about it and realized that I am a Rams fan, and it is just a business. So I think I'll stay as A rams fan even if they move.

Alternativly, I could find something better to do with my sunday afternoons, as opposed to watching the Rams loose.

Anonymous

95er be what I is. I wanted an expansion team since I believe St. Louis fans earned it. But it wasn't to be.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
squeaky wheel said:
95er be what I is. I wanted an expansion team since I believe St. Louis fans earned it. But it wasn't to be.
When I made up the word "95er", I wasn't trying to be insulting. It just popped in my head like many other random thoughts.

Just clearing that up for everyone. Glad to have all St Louisians on the wagon.

Anonymous

X said:
squeaky wheel said:
When I made up the word "95er", I wasn't trying to be insulting. It just popped in my head like many other random thoughts.

I'm not insulted. Congratulations for adding it to the Rams lexicon.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:

I'm not insulted. Congratulations for adding it to the Rams lexicon.

Dang it X - You're going to have to try harder. :7up:

Kidding. I'm KIDDING