So I'm in LA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
lol hollywood - i got a good story from one of the times me and some buddies went down there from base on a friday... but dam those clubs are expensive - $20 to get in with $7 a beer and $12 a drink

I'm with the family so there's none of that. When we pass along sunset Blvd my heart sinks when I see all the girls bars.

It's sad how unsupported the Rams are here in LA it's as if they vanished. Very few Ram fans anymore.
I know you are L.A guys but for those that are not familiar with Hollywood don't trust any girls especially after sunset anywhere west of Gower and So. of Hollywood blvd And No. Of Santa Monica. They have a special attribute you might not find endearing. If you still are not clear about what I am saying this might help. Hollywood is one of the few cities in the world where you can say that dude has nice tits.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm in Hollywood. Been to all the lids stores. He said they only sell caps of current West Coast teams. Beverly Centre, all the stores along Hollywood Boulevard. Other places around.

Weird.

I live in So. Cal. and It's a bitch if you need one now. I always just go to the NFL Shop on-Line for my needs!

fearsomefour

Legend
lol hollywood - i got a good story from one of the times me and some buddies went down there from base on a friday... but dam those clubs are expensive - $20 to get in with $7 a beer and $12 a drink
Yeah, it is silly there and a little like an 8th grade dance....people standing around staring at one another. Give me a good dive bar any day.