So I'm in LA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Do you think I can find a freakin rams cap. Whiners and raiders caps galore in all different styles. Plus many other teams. Not a single rams cap to be found.

Apart from the rams Stadium the only place that sold a nice rams cap, well for my son as I didn't like any of them, was the nfl shop at pier 39 in San fran. Can you believe that.

It's like the team never existed in la.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
You gotta hit up one of those indoor swap meets or a lids/sports store in the malls. You can try the alleys also.

Whats part of LA are you in?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You gotta hit up one of those indoor swap meets or a lids/sports store in the malls. You can try the alleys also.

Whats part of LA are you in?

I'm in Hollywood. Been to all the lids stores. He said they only sell caps of current West Coast teams. Beverly Centre, all the stores along Hollywood Boulevard. Other places around.

Weird.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
becareful my thread was locked because some LA babies cried about watching the great sports fans of Cali beat down people in bathrooms.
Your thread was locked because there was no point in posting it in the first place. There are other places to go if you just want to bash fellow Rams fans because of their location.

iced

I'm in Hollywood. Been to all the lids stores. He said they only sell caps of current West Coast teams. Beverly Centre, all the stores along Hollywood Boulevard. Other places around.

Weird.

lol hollywood - i got a good story from one of the times me and some buddies went down there from base on a friday... but dam those clubs are expensive - $20 to get in with $7 a beer and $12 a drink

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Back on the topic, most stores tend to think only the teams that are nearby will sell merchandise. How much Arizona Cardinals merchandise is in St. Louis?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
lol hollywood - i got a good story from one of the times me and some buddies went down there from base on a friday... but dam those clubs are expensive - $20 to get in with $7 a beer and $12 a drink

I'm with the family so there's none of that. When we pass along sunset Blvd my heart sinks when I see all the girls bars.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame

Weird.

call this spot up and see if they got anything, http://www.yelp.com/biz/bling-circus-los-angeles- I see a Rams hat in one of there pics next to the broncos one. you gotta hit up the small shops they have all the teams.

l.jpg

209RamsFan

I get mine from china for about $5 each and jerseys for around $19 each

bluecoconuts

Legend

Actions of the few don't represent the many. For example, your continued bitching about California, for whatever reason you have, reflects poorly on you not where you are from.

As for OP, I see them all the time, but I see more Raiders, Chargers, and 49er stuff. Raiders still have a large market (unfortunately) and the Chargers make sense. I gag at 49er stuff though, yuck. With the SoCal NorCal rivaly I wouldn't be caught dead, even if I weren't a Rams fan