So About Bradford...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Never ceases to amaze me how some fans can be so over the top blood thirsty...pay cut huh?

Because in the service of his employment he tears up his knee not once but twice?

The guy gave his all for this franchise and always conducted his affairs with class, he owes them nothing. (it's the other way around)

Like it or not that is a fact.

I'm rooting for the guy.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Honestly. Sam like Blake. They have had early career injuries. But Blake being in Basketball had more game time to develop. Football on the other hand is fast paced, therefore players need to shine immediately. I have a feeling that Bradford may become a top tier QB that we expected him to be but obviously won't show it as a Ram.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Man, there was no bigger fanboy for Sam than I was. I have 3 useless SB8 Rams jerseys hanging in my closet as testament. But people.... It is time to move the fuck on. This team has ruined so many damn Sundays for me that I probably should just root for players and not a team.... But alas, I cannot. I loved Bradford when he was a Ram. More than I ever liked SJax actually. But he gone peeps.....and I hate me some Iggles. I am a Rams fan. The Iggles are in our conference. Why would anyone root for them? Because Sam had 4 soul crushing seasons in Stl. Lou??? Wtf yallz??

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
ok... not sure how having multiple successful seasons, a potent offense and adding a highly skilled QB makes them such a huge laughing joke when it comes to them being eventual contenders but w/e
Potent offense? Murray is their only weapon. They lost Maclin. They traded Foles for Bradford, which will be a step down (you'll like Foles).Their secondary sucks, and I doubt the addition of Maxwell will make them that much better. They have to get through us to win the division, which they won't.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Once a guy leaves the Rams a little switch in my head flips off and I really don't care to much what happens with them.

I'm with you'Cake and there have only been a very few exceptions. I don't hate guys like some do with SJackson for leaving, I just don't worry about what they do when they are gone.

The list of guys I wanted to see kick ass when they left the Rams:
  1. The Deacon
  2. Kurt Warner
  3. Nobody

PhxRam

I'm with you'Cake and there have only been a very few exceptions. I don't hate guys like some do with SJackson for leaving, I just don't worry about what they do when they are gone.

1. The Deacon
  2. Kurt Warner
  3. Nobody

4. Dickerson

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie

1. The Deacon
  2. Kurt Warner
  3. Nobody
Yah Warner was one of those exceptions for me too. Especially his SB run year.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
No, because people hated on him when a lot of it was undeserved.
Who cares? He is a Philadelphia Eagle now. Sure, he is a nice guy who happened to be drafted by a dumpster fire of a team. He also made more $ in his time in Stl Lou than 99% of the population can even dream about. I don't blame him for his contract, but I am not going to shed a tear for him either. Do you think that dude has any loyalty to the Rams!??? I don't have the time or energy to root for ex Ram players that never accomplished a thing in their careers in Stl Lou anyway.... Even if they are swell guys.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sam represents all things right in the world as far as being a really great person, great teammate, analysts "can't miss draft choice", smarts (on and off the field), incredible physical build, good leadership skills and perfect response to the media presence/pressure during Q & A's with mics in his face. The coaches absolutely loved him too. As fans, we thought we drafted the next Joe Montana, (at least I did). He got paid like Joe Montana too. So, to see the Rams still missing the playoffs, years after drafting him, it's mind boggling! His rookie season was actually pretty damn good. But, after wishing and hoping for him to have his breakout year that never came, at this point, I'm actually relieved he's gone. I just have a feeling the poor guy is damaged goods even though myself and maybe a million other people really like him and respect him. I want the Rams to be a playoff team and the Foles trade gives us new hope. Also, with the addition of Gurley and the additional tweaking the front office has done with the rest of the roster, we could be a really good team this year. Look at me. Here I am again, like many of you, it's May and I'm already daydreaming about our beloved Rams in the playoffs. My God, I love this team!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish Sam Bradford the best going forward and will buy him milk and cookies if I ever run into him at the grocery story. Onward and upward 2015 Rams!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Potent offense? Murray is their only weapon. They lost Maclin. They traded Foles for Bradford, which will be a step down (you'll like Foles).Their secondary sucks, and I doubt the addition of Maxwell will make them that much better. They have to get through us to win the division, which they won't.
bold words already claiming Foles is so much better than Bradford considering he was on pace for the most turnovers last season. with the Maclin thing it sounds like you're saying they'll fail without a true number one. well the Rams don't have one either. and I'm not sure who the "us" is that Philly has to go through to win their division

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
bold words already claiming Foles is so much better than Bradford considering he was on pace for the most turnovers last season. with the Maclin thing it sounds like you're saying they'll fail without a true number one. well the Rams don't have one either. and I'm not sure who the "us" is that Philly has to go through to win their division

He's a Cowboys fan.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty much this.

It was pretty easy to root for the guy, because he put in the work and toed the line regardless of the situations he found himself in. Never a rumble out of him ever. Would have been nice to see him play a full season without any of the asterisks, but I suppose it was never meant to be. The only thing that irritates me is the need from some people to gloat about "being right all along about Bustford" (not necessarily from anyone here).

Grow up.
.... "not necessarily from anyone here"? ;)

I agree with the assessment though... the Bradford chapter in Rams history is closed now.

Wish him well unless he plays the Rams, then I hope he has his worst day as a professional (which is saying something).

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pistachio shells? He must have strong lips and tongue if he can break open pistachio nuts in his mouth.

He's had a lot of time to practice... add that to his list of skills. :LOL:

(not a kock on him... just couldn't resist the tie-in).

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Who cares? He is a Philadelphia Eagle now. Sure, he is a nice guy who happened to be drafted by a dumpster fire of a team. He also made more $ in his time in Stl Lou than 99% of the population can even dream about. I don't blame him for his contract, but I am not going to shed a tear for him either. Do you think that dude has any loyalty to the Rams!??? I don't have the time or energy to root for ex Ram players that never accomplished a thing in their careers in Stl Lou anyway.... Even if they are swell guys.

Uhh, I care.

I like players that when they play work their asses off. I don't care about money or contracts or other shit that I have no control over.

Sam Bradford only had 1 season where he wasn't hated on, his first. Every year after he's been blasted, ridiculed, hated on, etc. all the while taking a pounding. Did he ever ask for a trade or to be cut? Nope. I respect guys like that, and I want him to make pompous windbags eat their shit. Both in STL and Philly.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I don't know, they invested a lot into their secondary through Maxwell and the draft, much like we did last year.

To me, there's no reason they shouldn't have a healthy offensive line this year, and that's their strength.

And to be honest, if they have to go through us to win the division, that's a nice problem to have. I think Fisher would be glad to face that problem :)