So About Bradford...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
..since he left iv'e seen more members here take shots at him obviously now that he's in Philly. But I live outside the D.C. area and surrounded by the Skins and the NFC East. so I hope Bradford tears it up and has a Pro Bowl season. Maybe even a Super Bowl at some point. I'm curious who here still truly likes Bradford and hopes he succeeds and who hopes he just crashes and burns. Thought about a poll but I'd rather hear your thoughts.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Still like him a lot, and wish him success. Agree with the Rams moving on though.
Some things are just not meant to be, I guess.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Never hated him, just stopped liking him when he continued to destroy our team's success with his fragility.

I don't mind if he goes on to become the next Peyton, but then I don't care if he ends up there with names like Ryan Leaf or Jamarcus Russell. We both needed to move on and we did.

It's Foles time now.

A55VA6

Legend
I was a huge supporter in Bradford but I really just don't care anymore. He isn't our problem anymore, so I've moved on.

I feel like he's an injury prone QB that will never live up to his expectations. If he goes on to succeed in Philly, or somewhere else, good for him. But 1 more serious injury could be the end of his career.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I like the guy and feel bad for him with what's happened to him. He's an outstanding talent, hampered by two consecutive ACL's just when he was coming into his own and I really believe he could have taken this franchise to the promised land....but we had to admit it was a gamble because given his history, his knee could have gone again. So I don't hate them for making the trade - I think it was a gamble too but I support it and Nick Foles.

If he's healthy in Philly I know he'll tear it up - because that's what he was doing here 2013 and pre-season 2014. His stats will go through the roof. On the other hand people will just say its Chip Kelly's system so he wont get the credit for it but whatever.

Anyway, he's done here now. Move on people!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was a huge supporter in Bradford but I really just don't care anymore. He isn't our problem anymore, so I've moved on.

I feel like he's an injury prone QB that will never live up to his expectations. If he goes on to succeed in Philly, or somewhere else, good for him. But 1 more serious injury could be the end of his career.
Pretty much this.

It was pretty easy to root for the guy, because he put in the work and toed the line regardless of the situations he found himself in. Never a rumble out of him ever. Would have been nice to see him play a full season without any of the asterisks, but I suppose it was never meant to be. The only thing that irritates me is the need from some people to gloat about "being right all along about Bustford" (not necessarily from anyone here).

Grow up.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
On paper he is everything you want. He can make every throw, has solid athletic ability and will never give the franchise a problem. With that said, he doesn't seem to process the game at an above average level for a QB. He seems rattled and hurried by most blitzes and crumbles at any contact. He just didn't deliver those fatal blows to D's to make them respect him IMO. Add his injury history and sayonara.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I always liked him, still do, I wish him well, just not if he meets up with the Rams! I wish he could have played one more complete season for us.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Once a guy leaves the Rams a little switch in my head flips off and I really don't care to much what happens with them.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I always thought he was talented, but was picked in the midst of the worst period in Rams history. Whether he was damned by a poor surrounding cast, or by just being plain injury prone...It doesn't matter anymore.

Good Luck Sam, we've moved on.

…..

Legend
I truly want to see Bradford succeed, I'm going to root for him, and if he does succeed I am not going to be all butt hurt about it towards the Rams staff like I was when Warner played well.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
..since he left iv'e seen more members here take shots at him obviously now that he's in Philly. But I live outside the D.C. area and surrounded by the Skins and the NFC East. so I hope Bradford tears it up and has a Pro Bowl season. Maybe even a Super Bowl at some point. I'm curious who here still truly likes Bradford and hopes he succeeds and who hopes he just crashes and burns. Thought about a poll but I'd rather hear your thoughts.

I am completely ambivalent concerning Sam. I am also relieved.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I hope Bradford tears it up

Probably not the best choice of words ;).

As for answering the question, I hope he stays healthy enough to start 8 games and completely stinks it up for those 8 games, then I hope the Eagles continue to suck for the other 8 games regardless of who is QB as it directly helps the Rams. If we can get the 33rd pick whilst giving up nothing that's all I care about. After that I couldn't care less unless it directly impacts the Rams.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I will never hate the guy like I do with Brady or Krappy, but he is a starting QB in the NFC and at some point he will certainly be the enemy if he can stay healthy. Read that he was limping noticeably today at practice, I honestly would be pretty worried if I was an Eagle fan.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

#1 fan here.

Will never root against him. Always wish him the best.

There's no switch in my head that makes me dislike a player that put in the hard yards for the Rams and was shipped out unceremoniously by the rams.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't ever buy into the Bradford is the Antichrist thing. Kid had some bad breaks with us. Very few topics divided the fan base the way Bradford did. One poster I remember (from another board ) was like a mad dog. Never seen such hate. Even those that some what agreed with him had to back off and go whoa. I guess the guy finally stroked out over it cause he disappeared. I wish Bradford well.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I truly want to see Bradford succeed, I'm going to root for him, and if he does succeed I am not going to be all butt hurt about it towards the Rams staff like I was when Warner played well.
thats an interesting comment. it made me go back and think about kurt, post-rams. and what I recall is that I became a huge cardinals supporter during thos 2yrs he started for them. so, i imagine i will be the same with sam.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
I am, and will remain a huge Bradford guy. I didn't like the trade, but he and Condon sort of forced the Rams hand. I wish him every success in Philly, and will continue to monitor his career.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I like Sam Bradford. I wanted the Rams to draft him. But, he got raw deal joining an organization that struggled to put together the necessary pieces / gameplan around to develop him.

That said, while I wish him the best, I'm still not sure how good he is and I'm glad he & his huge contract are gone.