SNF Raiders @ Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That loss to the skins doesn't look so bad now. If not for a couple of bonehead plays by woods it may have been a win.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That loss to the skins doesn't look so bad now. If not for a couple of bonehead plays by woods it may have been a win.

Or two special teams turn overs. It's nice seeing their D tear up a good Raiders OLine though.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Had to turn the sound off due to the insufferable laughing hyena Cris Collinsworth. :poop:

Cris-Collinsworth.jpg

But he dubbed us the Greatest Show on Surf

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Had to turn the sound off due to the insufferable laughing hyena Cris Collinsworth. :poop:

Cris-Collinsworth.jpg
Sometimes, I'd like to get that guy out on the ice and force-feed him an elbow pad or two... Tonight was one of those times. He said something to Michaels about Al smacking him in the back of the head about something. I said, "Hit 'em a lot freaking harder Al!"

The sound on the TV here is AFU due to the deaf, bean dip north of the eyebrows, old man here maxing out the volume rather than wearing his hearing aides or the TV Ears (or whatever the freak they're called). The sound just cuts off completely from time to time which is beneficial when Collinsworth's mic is live. Even with the auto-mute I must've dropped a dozen STFUs on Collinsworth tonight...

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Cris-Collinsworth.jpg
people have said that howard cosell was annoying. in howard's defense, at least he was intelligent . howard 1, hyena 0