SNF Raiders @ Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The AFC West QB's heard how bad the NFC South QB's were today and threw out a hold my beer.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Skins look good . I think the Raiders are overrated and it shows .

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cousins needs to have the awareness to snap that ball before a review. IMO
It amazes me how often teams don't run a quicker play to nullify a possible negative review outcome.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Curious to hear announcers praise Cousins for back peddling and throwing the ball and criticized Goff Thursday night for doing the same because he got sacked. I think there are times to step up into the pocket and times to back up, depends what he is seeing down field.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Curious to hear announcers praise Cousins for back peddling and throwing the ball and criticized Goff Thursday night for doing the same because he got sacked. I think there are times to step up into the pocket and times to back up, depends what he is seeing down field.

haha. did collinsworth say that? what a dweeb.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Well I certainly feel less embarrassed losing to the Skins last week, they look real good this year.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
My close friends are Raider fans. I told them to not sleep on the Redskins and they scoffed at me and told me the Skins weren't that good.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oakland Frauders

For this week at least. Still a good team just aren't playing like one this week.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
our Oline may be better than we thought. The Faiders getting worked hahahaha

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Did y'all just see Mark Davis laughing it up in the owner's box?? This finger's for you Davis! I'd be really pizzed off if I was a Raider fan...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Had to turn the sound off due to the insufferable laughing hyena Cris Collinsworth. :poop:

Cris-Collinsworth.jpg