SNF: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
More has got to leak out soon.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
OG/OT rookie Chandler Brewer who was just brought up from the Practice Squad will be active for his first NFL game tonight. Former starting OG Jamil Demby is inactive.

New WR's tonight too with Webster & Thomas in place of Cooks & Woods.

Last edited:

TexasRam

Legend
Goff playing with 2 original offensive starters in their week 1 positions.

Whitworth and Kupp.

Unless you want to count the gimpy gurley.

Gonna be all on defense and special teams

Don’t forget to blame Goff and suggest something is off with him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
With Woods, this might also explain Webster being up.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Not our rear my friends. Not our year.... But we're used to that.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Well this is Reynolds opportunity to step up and show what he can do, I hope he has a big game.

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
Welcome to the Josh Reynolds/Mike Thomas show - my gut tells me the dropoff is not going to be as big as one might think.

Kupp will come big tonight.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I doubt it has anything to do with last week , but he was hot under the collar after the Rams next to last drive ended . He came off the field and stood by himself away from the offense way up the sideline . He was not a happy camper . Hopefully something didn't carry over

dang

Legend
Welcome to the Josh Reynolds/Mike Thomas show - my gut tells me the dropoff is not going to be as big as one might think.

Kupp will come big tonight.
Last week was a drop off as Steelers were able to key more on Kupp. The Bears might as well double team Kupp all night and let the B team roam free.

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
I doubt it has anything to do with last week , but he was hot under the collar after the Rams next to last drive ended . He came off the field and stood by himself away from the offense way up the sideline . He was not a happy camper . Hopefully something didn't carry over

If Bob Woods was pizzed off and it carried over to this week, then there is a serious problem. He is a legit good human being and busts his tail 100% of the time.

If this is somehow tied to that, I will be a bit worried about what is going on in Los Ramos land.

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
Last week was a drop off as Steelers were able to key more on Kupp. The Bears might as well double team Kupp all night and let the B team roam free.

Last week's game plan was HORRENDOUS. Go watch the all-21 and you will see. McVay made it extremely easy for the Steelers last week.

Thomas can stretch the field deep.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Whoa, my sense of dread went way up seeing the inactive list. Adversity challenge today.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I just hope Goff doesn't have to go to a silent count at home tonight. Please tell me there won't be more Bears' fans in the Coliseum than Rams' fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
If Bob Woods was pizzed off and it carried over to this week, then there is a serious problem. He is a legit good human being and busts his tail 100% of the time.

If this is somehow tied to that, I will be a bit worried about what is going on in Los Ramos land.

Way to start a rumor that has no credibility whatsoever. I'm sure it was something more important than him being mad. Hes not a child

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Woods is inactive? What the fuck?