SNF: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As expected.... lots of Bears fans at the game. Just a reality of life in socal with transplants. Tons of Chicago, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Whiner, Philly fans here

Bring us home the -W- !!!!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Are we ready to rock & roll for the remainder of the season, or we start turning the page for next year?

If I'm forced to be realistic and not think with my heart, we're not ready to rock and roll the rest of the season. :(

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think we need to spread the ball around to Cooper Kupp, repeatedly. 170yards recieving and 2 TD's would be a good night for him. Run the ball? pshaw! I feel a 50 pass night tonight for Goff, just like McVay plans it. (Sorry, just repeating McVay actions over words this season..) Can I get a friggin' ouch or two?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think we need to spread the ball around to Cooper Kupp, repeatedly. 170yards recieving and 2 TD's would be a good night for him. Run the ball? pshaw! I feel a 50 pass night tonight for Goff, just like McVay plans it. (Sorry, just repeating McVay actions over words this season..) Can I get a friggin' ouch or two?
"Ouch" train, not a "not so sure!"

Ramrock 1

Rookie
I’ve just started drinking out of the feeling of foreboding despair and confusion tonight. God I hope I’m wrong !

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Yo what is going on? Why is Woods out?!

I had Woods starting in two leagues and they waited until everyone played to announce he's out.