Snaps vs NO

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
To the those that wondered why some of us called for Dotson over Noteboom at guard and Durant over Kendrick. And the need to spend a premium pick on a guard for that matter.

Maybe you can see now why we were pounding the table.

As great as Mcvay is, as much experience Raheem has, coaches often are too loyal to players and get blind spots.

I am just glad some proper tweaks have finally been implemented.

Next up, the kicker has to go.
This was the first game Durant showed any physicality and I was glad to see it. But that's his biggest weakness.. literally, being weak.

And.. I was in the Dotson camp from the minute they traded for him.. Pitt had him out of position.

oldnotdead

Legend
My opinion is that he is slower and not as quick as Rivers. I like Rivers over Freeman.
Freeman is faster than Rivers. He also runs with power more than Rivers.

Rivers just got off of IR I think they used the game to simply give Rivers work and evaluate him.

IMO I think they sit Kupp to give him time to heal and be 100%. Nacua, Robinson and Atwell should be able to carry the WR load when you add in the TEs Higbee and Allen.

McVay can't overlook Washington who comes into this game feeling good about themselves much the same way the Saints did on Sunday. The Rams need to focus and take care of business. They can't be caught looking ahead.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I think it may be a question of running style and they think Rivers is closer to Williams than Freeman is... allowing them to run the same stuff.
Maybe I'm over thinking it.
I thought this exact same thing. Rivers' style is much more similar to Williams.

Freeman is a power back and obviously McVay doesn't seem to trust him in the pass game. Freeman has zero receptions and only 1 target all year.

As @Merlin would say, McVay loves using "passcatchy" backs.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Kyren is very physical he just isn't big. Do you mean big bruisers?
Yes he is. And no I was referring to RBs who only bring physicality to the table. McVay does not value physicality. If a passcatchy back has it, then great, but that will not get you carries or snaps of itself.

TexasRam

Legend
This was the first game Durant showed any physicality and I was glad to see it. But that's his biggest weakness.. literally, being weak.

And.. I was in the Dotson camp from the minute they traded for him.. Pitt had him out of position.
Yea I wasn’t talking about any poster in particular. I can’t remember who posts what and have no desire to dig stuff up.

I just find it funny when our opinions regarding players get criticized because the coaches supposedly always know best and never make mistakes with personel.

Everyone has an opinion and I think the reference to authority is a weak one to make even if it is convenient.