Snaps vs NO

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Offense
20231222_071325.jpg

Defense
20231222_071352.jpg

ST
Screenshot_20231222_071024_Drive.jpg

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
-Robinson locked in as WR3
-Kendrick demoted
-Despite playing so few snaps Bobby Brown shows up. Wonder if they could find a way to get him on the field more. Maybe slide over to 5T on occasion. Or maybe he's effective in his limited role and don't ruin a good thing.

Q729

Legend
Oh shit. Kendrick actually had snaps. Didn't register anything on the box score.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I remember they really liked Rivers before he went down, but I'm not so sure he's a better choice than Freeman to spell Kyren.
except for 1 good run Rivers was bad. I don't get why they needed to rush him back in there after coming back from injury. Please get back to Freeman as Williams backup.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Agreed. I prefer Freeman to Rivers, and Freeman has looked the better of the two when given the opportunities. Freeman has been reasonably productive in other NFL stints, as well. Not sure why the coaching staff seems to favor Rivers.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
except for 1 good run Rivers was bad. I don't get why they needed to rush him back in there after coming back from injury. Please get back to Freeman as Williams backup.
McVay hates physical backs. Not enough passcatchiness.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Allen btw had much more of a rookie game. I'm sure he'll bounce back though.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
My opinion is that he is slower and not as quick as Rivers. I like Rivers over Freeman.
funny but my opinion is Rivers is slower and much smaller. I think Rivers is a jag to be honest. Freeman has looked good when given the opportunity. I like how he runs with power and gives as much punishment as he receives.

Ram65

Legend
funny but my opinion is Rivers is slower and much smaller. I think Rivers is a jag to be honest. Freeman has looked good when given the opportunity. I like how he runs with power and gives as much punishment as he receives.
I had to look it up. Freeman did have a much better 40 time. Could be he is a little banked up.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I think it may be a question of running style and they think Rivers is closer to Williams than Freeman is... allowing them to run the same stuff.
Maybe I'm over thinking it.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I had to look it up. Freeman did have a much better 40 time. Could be he is a little banked up.
hopefully we can improve depth next season behind Williams. Draft someone with similar traits because Williams does get hurt quite often

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's possible they wanted to see what Rivers could do. I thought he looked pretty good before his injury. They know what they have in Freeman, and since its a backup role it let's them play around a bit.

TexasRam

Legend
I think it may be a question of running style and they think Rivers is closer to Williams than Freeman is... allowing them to run the same stuff.
Maybe I'm over thinking it.
I agree. I also think they wanted to see if the run Success is only Kyren or due to the scheme and blocking. Rivers style allows them to see that since he is a similar runner as Kyren.

TexasRam

Legend
To the those that wondered why some of us called for Dotson over Noteboom at guard and Durant over Kendrick. And the need to spend a premium pick on a guard for that matter.

Maybe you can see now why we were pounding the table.

As great as Mcvay is, as much experience Raheem has, coaches often are too loyal to players and get blind spots.

I am just glad some proper tweaks have finally been implemented.

Next up, the kicker has to go.