slightly OT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
What do you all think the talkin heads will think of the NFC west after we go 4-0 this week knockin off 4 media darlings?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
RamBall said:
What do you all think the talkin heads will think of the NFC west after we go 4-0 this week knockin off 4 media darlings?
Almost started this thread myself. Great wins for our division today, just great.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
RamBall said:
You know I'm not sure. I hate the Seahawks, but I really hate the Cowboys, I was not even sure who I should root for. But I am glad the Cowboys and Patriots lost.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
It depends if they watched the game, because IMO it wasn't as close as the scoreline suggests. Kudos to the Cardinals and Seahawks, but I don't think we will collectively be taken lightly next week as seems to have been the case today. They won't switch bandwagons for a couple of weeks yet.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
RamBall said:

Yeah. I hadnt even thought of that.

NFCWest taking down New England, Dallas, Detroit, and Washington. :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Im sure it'll be called a fluke

superfan24

Starter
I'm cheering for Detroit tonight though. Pissed about the seacheats winning, but happy for the Cards.
Wait till we beat the Bears next week!!!! Can't wait. Hope Brockers is back

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I would have much preferred the Rams being the only winning team today. Would have been tied for div. lead that way.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I do know this.

Monday isn't gonna suck. :twisted:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I can already hearing the NFL pundits making excuses for RG3, Brady and Romo. Give credit were credit is due... the NFC West is not going to be the so-called weakest division in the NFL this year and into the future. The rest of the league better wake up, put on their big boy pants and prepare to get punched right in the mouth when they play teams from the NFC West. :box:

(Man that hurt a little talking up the 40-whiners and the sea-chickens. Cards don't bother me that much.) :lmao:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
brokeu91 said:
RamBall said:
You know I'm not sure. I hate the Seahawks, but I really hate the Cowboys, I was not even sure who I should root for. But I am glad the Cowboys and Patriots lost.

I wanted Dallas to win. I want Detroit to win.

If anyone are media darlings, its SF and Seattle.

Arizona doesn't bother me. Just another team to me.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I used to not mind the Cards, I was even pleased in their successful years because of Kurt Warner's redemption (even though I am a self confessed Bulgerite...)

Having said that, we have lost some tough, close games to them recently, and that pisses me off. Also Whisenhunt has developed into a tool of a coach... now that gets me thinking too- who do you hate more, Carroll, Whisenhunt or Harbaugh? They are all absolute wankers!

superfan24

Starter
Nobody compares to the trio of devils Harbaugh, Belicheat, and Pete the Cheat. Hate 'em all....

Angry Ram

ScotsRam said:
I used to not mind the Cards, I was even pleased in their successful years because of Kurt Warner's redemption (even though I am a self confessed Bulgerite...)

Having said that, we have lost some tough, close games to them recently, and that pisses me off. Also Whisenhunt has developed into a tool of a coach... now that gets me thinking too- who do you hate more, Carroll, Whisenhunt or Harbaugh? They are all absolute wankers!

Harbaugh. Both of them. Can't stand them. Jerks.

Rams w/ SF in the NFC, and try bein a Steelers fan in the AFC, w/ their arch rivals' coach a Harbaugh.

FUCK.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Angry Ram said:
ScotsRam said:

Harbaugh. Both of them. Can't stand them. Jerks.

Rams w/ SF in the NFC, and try bein a Steelers fan in the AFC, w/ their arch rivals' coach a Harbaugh.

freak.
Whisenhunt doesn't bother me like Harbaugh and Pete Clairol.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
I love it. I think people are gonna have to recognize that our division is no joke this year and they can stop calling the NFC West "easy" wins on the schedule.

Angry Ram

libertadrocks said:
X said:
I do know this.

I know. I can actually watch ESPN this week. :mrgreen:

I won't except for MNF. You know why? I just watch the highlights from that shitty ass network. The 1st highlight was RG3's long TD pass. Didn't show the blocked punt, Danny's record day, barely mentioned Sam, didn't even acknowledge Finnegan. Like the Rams weren't even their. Oh and the next segment was analyzing RG3's performance.

FUCK BSPN.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
libertadrocks said:
X said:
I do know this.

I won't except for MNF. You know why? I just watch the highlights from that shitty ass network. The 1st highlight was RG3's long TD pass. Didn't show the blocked punt, Danny's record day, barely mentioned Sam, didn't even acknowledge Finnegan. Like the Rams weren't even their. Oh and the next segment was analyzing RG3's performance.

FUCK BSPN.
I hear ya. But I watch/listen to more than SportsCenter. Mike & Mike will talk about it, and I listen to them in the morning. NFLN will show some highlights. SVP might give them a nod too in the afternoon, and when I scrub the net for news to post here, none of that will suck tomorrow either.

Weeeeeeee.

Angry Ram

X said:
Angry Ram said:
libertadrocks said:
X said:
I do know this.

FUCK BSPN.
I hear ya. But I watch/listen to more than SportsCenter. Mike & Mike will talk about it, and I listen to them in the morning. NFLN will show some highlights. SVP might give them a nod too in the afternoon, and when I scrub the net for news to post here, none of that will suck tomorrow either.

Weeeeeeee.

Their best stuff, like you said have to dig for.

SC is their flagship show, they need to show everything.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
Their best stuff, like you said have to dig for.

SC is their flagship show, they need to show everything.
Well, all I know is ... congrats on the 'Legend' status.

That takes real dedication. :nice: