slightly OT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
X said:
Angry Ram said:
Their best stuff, like you said have to dig for.

SC is their flagship show, they need to show everything.
Well, all I know is ... congrats on the 'Legend' status.

That takes real dedication. :nice:
And apparently a lot of anger.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
X said:
Angry Ram said:
Their best stuff, like you said have to dig for.

SC is their flagship show, they need to show everything.
Well, all I know is ... congrats on the 'Legend' status.

That takes real dedication. :nice:

I concur. Congrats, Angry.

:cheese:

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Ask and you shall receive. Florio on PFT this morning

Maligned (and rightfully so) for years, the NFC West could be on its way to becoming one of the best divisions in football.

Apart from having last year’s 13-3 conference finalists in San Francisco, the division sports the hottest regular-season franchise in football. The Cardinals have won nine of their last 11 games.

Arizona got that ninth win in unlikely fashion, beating the Patriots in Foxboro. Yes, it was a little fluky and a lot lucky, but the Cardinals did what no one thought they could do — especially since their Week One starting quarterback is injured and their star wideout caught only one pass.

Meanwhile, the Rams got to half of their 2011 win total by besting the Week One darlings of the league, and the Seahawks quietly body-slammed the Cowboys, a team everyone presumed was destined to exorcise 16 years of demons after an opening-night bean-stalking of the Giants.

Put it all together, and the four NFC West teams beat four 1-0 teams on Sunday, and the division now has two of the five 2-0 teams in the NFL.

So keep an eye on the NFC West. And get ready for some great games as those four teams do their home-and-home round-robin.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/17/break-up-the-nfc-west/