Skip Bayless & Shannon Sharpe on Jeff Fisher last night

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not pushing a play button has never been easier for me in this case.

FRO

Legend
Putting those two on the same show is awesome. Makes it easier to avoid when they are both together.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I'm not even mad about this hate from the media because I get the sense they would like to root for our Rams, but it's Jeff Fisher that's holding them back.

Honestly I hope this keeps going so the hate for Fisher grows so big, Kroenke has to make a change.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
These two are Full of S-H-I-T!! kNOCKING fISHER WON/LOSE Record as a Ram HC! Look at just two other Rams HC's Careers w/ the Team!!
* Sid Gillman - 1955-1959 - 5 Seasons - 28-31-1 / o-1 in post Season. Rams 1st Hall of Fame HC!
* Dick Vermeil - 1995-1999 - 5 Seasons - 22-26-0 / 3-0 in Post Season, including Rams 1st SB Win - GSOT!!

* Fisher now in his 5th Season is 27-37-1 / He went against Vermeil in the SB Lost By 1 Yard! and according to Demarco Farr he could have won that game IF he had Run the ball on the last Play, The Rams "D" was admittedly Gased!

This Season isn't over because we Lost our 1st game of the Season! Exhale and DEAL WITH IT!!
exaVP3j.jpg

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I feel with Fisher the way I have felt about Brian Quick. I want it to work so badly for him, that I hang on. To my detriment.

Name
3rdbasebrian
Its like breaking up with a girlfriend. Your heart says you have to get rid of her but your heads [and I mean both of them] tell you to give her one more chance, it may work out. It never does.

WvuIN02

Starter
Sorry but Sharpe was right. You cant score 1 point in a league that has candy ass rules that do nothing but favor offensive video game football?

Freaking Stockholm syndrome man

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think I'll wait until after we play another game, a home game, and see if we end up in a four way tie in the division before I lose my mind. Of course, that was about the worst Offensive showing I've seen out of our Rams since Fisher has been coach but I'll pretend it is mostly because of a less than normal off season and some more damn growing pains. I'd like to give my favorite team a mulligan on this turd in the punch bowl and hold out hope for an upset of the Seahags. Fuk the media anyways. I haven't seen any media outlet do their damn job on any subject for a few years now so.............

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Giving everybody likes. Except Fisher.
Been in his corner for 4 years now.
No longer.

Went to the preseason opener in LA.
First play of their return to LA - 104 yard Kick-off TD return.

First offensive series - 3rd and 3....
Yup - illegal procedure penalty.

Nothing has, or will ever change with him.

I don't care if he goes 15-0 the rest of the season. Want him gone, period.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
These two are Full of S-H-I-T!! kNOCKING fISHER WON/LOSE Record as a Ram HC! Look at just two other Rams HC's Careers w/ the Team!!
* Sid Gillman - 1955-1959 - 5 Seasons - 28-31-1 / o-1 in post Season. Rams 1st Hall of Fame HC!
* Dick Vermeil - 1995-1999 - 5 Seasons - 22-26-0 / 3-0 in Post Season, including Rams 1st SB Win - GSOT!!

* Fisher now in his 5th Season is 27-37-1 / He went against Vermeil in the SB Lost By 1 Yard! and according to Demarco Farr he could have won that game IF he had Run the ball on the last Play, The Rams "D" was admittedly Gased!

This Season isn't over because we Lost our 1st game of the Season! Exhale and DEAL WITH IT!!
View attachment 16323

Or tied the game at least. :sneaky:

With Fisher, I'd have told him before the season 9 wins. PERIOD.
That's the FLOOR of what you MUST achieve THIS YEAR. PERIOD....to keep your job.
Just that clear.

My Sources

UDFA
Nice. Keep bringing the heat on Fisher. He's terrible and stubborn and absolutely, based on his record alone, does not deserve to be employed as a head coach. Snead has also been a failure. Sure he made a good trade in the RGIII deal. however, with all those extra picks he continued to ignore the obvious need for a QB and a #1 receiver. They passed on numerous very decent players for some odd reason. They stubbornly totally devalued those positions as if they weren't necessary. Then, when all of the assets have been used up from the RGIII deal, they decide to finally address the QB situation ... only now they have to pay a King's ransom to fill the need. To make matters worse, all the rookie QBs who played in week 1, and who were picked behind Geoff, did great. All while ours wasn't deemed good enough to play just yet. It's like the 3 Stooges are running the show.

This Geoff deal better work out or heads need to roll. How hard is it really, to do enough due diligence when studying QBs, to determine the best looking prospect? There are franchises out there that never have difficulty finding a decent QB.

The Rams need to get some real football people in here, embrace their old colors and attempt to change the image of the team because this cr@p won't fly in L.A. Kroenke will lose big time financially if they manage to lose their L.A. fan base. You can only piss off a fan base for just so long before they decide they have finally had enough. Geoff better be a franchise QB or the entire management structure in L.A. will be deemed an absolute failure.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Its like breaking up with a girlfriend. Your heart says you have to get rid of her but your heads [and I mean both of them] tell you to give her one more chance, it may work out. It never does.

Never does work out.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Nice. Keep bringing the heat on Fisher. He's terrible and stubborn and absolutely, based on his record alone, does not deserve to be employed as a head coach. Snead has also been a failure. Sure he made a good trade in the RGIII deal. however, with all those extra picks he continued to ignore the obvious need for a QB and a #1 receiver. They passed on numerous very decent players for some odd reason. They stubbornly totally devalued those positions as if they weren't necessary. Then, when all of the assets have been used up from the RGIII deal, they decide to finally address the QB situation ... only now they have to pay a King's ransom to fill the need. To make matters worse, all the rookie QBs who played in week 1, and who were picked behind Geoff, did great. All while ours wasn't deemed good enough to play just yet. It's like the 3 Stooges are running the show.

This Geoff deal better work out or heads need to roll. How hard is it really, to do enough due diligence when studying QBs, to determine the best looking prospect? There are franchises out there that never have difficulty finding a decent QB.

The Rams need to get some real football people in here, embrace their old colors and attempt to change the image of the team because this cr@p won't fly in L.A. Kroenke will lose big time financially if they manage to lose their L.A. fan base. You can only pee pee off a fan base for just so long before they decide they have finally had enough. Geoff better be a franchise QB or the entire management structure in L.A. will be deemed an absolute failure.

Goff will be fine. I agree with the rest of your rant.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
They are 100% correct though. Fisher is stalling on naming Goff as the starter so he can buy himself another year. It's truly pathetic. The team was unprepared the first game of the season, against a team that might win 5 games. Watching Hard Knocks this year just shows how dysfunctional the Rams are, practices were very light, bunch of whining going around and our defensive backs coach (Fisher's kid) is driving around in a golf cart with players on the team. The Rams are doomed until they fire Fisher.

Ladoc

UDFA
Name
Garth

The Rams need to get some real football people in here, embrace their old colors and attempt to change the image of the team because this cr@p won't fly in L.A. Kroenke will lose big time financially if they manage to lose their L.A. fan base. You can only pee pee off a fan base for just so long before they decide they have finally had enough. Geoff better be a franchise QB or the entire management structure in L.A. will be deemed an absolute failure.
I have always been a loyal Jeff Fisher fan ..... Until .... Finally... NOW. His casual flippent press conference set me off further. His "24 hour rule" he talks about so lightly because he is so accustomed to it. Maybe this is why he is a looser and he needs to let it soak in longer for his players. He says you can't win with 10 penalties a game, 3 out of 16 first down conversions, and no offense!! WTF DID HE DO AFTER LAST YEAR WITH THE ENTIRE OFF SEASON TO CORREXT THESE SAME PROBLEMS!!!??? His consistent coaching style, answers, preparation, and Developement of players is leading to the exact same problems, players, and results. He is a loser.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
"Toto, I dont think we're in the friendliest media market anymore". I cant be happier that the Rams are now in a major market, with intense pressure so this coaching nonsense can no longer continue.