Skip Bayless & Shannon Sharpe on Jeff Fisher last night

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Nice. Keep bringing the heat on Fisher. He's terrible and stubborn and absolutely, based on his record alone, does not deserve to be employed as a head coach. Snead has also been a failure. Sure he made a good trade in the RGIII deal. however, with all those extra picks he continued to ignore the obvious need for a QB and a #1 receiver. They passed on numerous very decent players for some odd reason. They stubbornly totally devalued those positions as if they weren't necessary. Then, when all of the assets have been used up from the RGIII deal, they decide to finally address the QB situation ... only now they have to pay a King's ransom to fill the need. To make matters worse, all the rookie QBs who played in week 1, and who were picked behind Geoff, did great. All while ours wasn't deemed good enough to play just yet. It's like the 3 Stooges are running the show.

This Geoff deal better work out or heads need to roll. How hard is it really, to do enough due diligence when studying QBs, to determine the best looking prospect? There are franchises out there that never have difficulty finding a decent QB.

The Rams need to get some real football people in here, embrace their old colors and attempt to change the image of the team because this cr@p won't fly in L.A. Kroenke will lose big time financially if they manage to lose their L.A. fan base. You can only pee pee off a fan base for just so long before they decide they have finally had enough. Geoff better be a franchise QB or the entire management structure in L.A. will be deemed an absolute failure.

California, Welcome to the personal hell of the Saint Louis fan base! At least they are not screwing up the team so that they can move it again, Kronke might even change the coach to try to keep you happy for a while instead of looking to keep a coach that can't win and is an expert on moving. But you never know, old habits die hard.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I think I'll wait until after we play another game, a home game, and see if we end up in a four way tie in the division before I lose my mind. Of course, that was about the worst Offensive showing I've seen out of our Rams since Fisher has been coach but I'll pretend it is mostly because of a less than normal off season and some more damn growing pains. I'd like to give my favorite team a mulligan on this turd in the punch bowl and hold out hope for an upset of the Seahags. Fuk the media anyways. I haven't seen any media outlet do their damn job on any subject for a few years now so.............

That reminded me of a Spags' coached team, not a Fisher coached team. One of the most brutal, unwatchable games I've ever seen. Kept waiting for them to do something and it just wasn't there. Nothing was. And to have to listen to Chris Berman call it. It was like a death by paper cuts - slow and painful.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has anyone come out and supported Fisher after that disaster?
I mean, if it were any other team we'd be posting the funniest meme's, gifs and jokes about it.
I get its only 1 game, but combined with the terrible performance of the season finale, its hard to see this shop turning around

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Last game of 2015 and first game of 2016... both losses to SF and Blaine Freakin' Gabbert. This one shows that the team hasn't improved, but regressed. There's just so much to pile on. And it's not just Fisher. It's the GM and so many missed picks. It's the trading up for a #1 who is in street clothes. It's the horrible offensive gameplan and lack of a good offensive coordinator... it's the continuing lack of discipline, where even 2 of your captains are penalized, one ejected, for unsportsmanlike conduct. A change is needed at the top... and not just Fisher.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Both of them were 100% right.

Fisher has done nothing to even get close to the playoffs. In fact the W-L record is getting worse each year! and the bleeding has already started. Jenkins, McLeod gone and their replacements are not even close to them. Next year Brockers and T Johnson go bye bye. The year after that Ogeltree and Donald go bye bye. And the Rams are now way short on draft picks.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Both of them were 100% right.

Fisher has done nothing to even get close to the playoffs. In fact the W-L record is getting worse each year! and the bleeding has already started. Jenkins, McLeod gone and their replacements are not even close to them. Next year Brockers and T Johnson go bye bye. The year after that Ogeltree and Donald go bye bye. And the Rams are now way short on draft picks.

Brockers signed an extension through 2019 yesterday.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Sorry but Sharpe was right. You cant score 1 point in a league that has candy ass rules that do nothing but favor offensive video game football?

Freaking Stockholm syndrome man

Well, he was right... You can't score just one point in a game...