Site Update

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
To all -

You may have received an "account suspended" notice when logging onto the site last night or early this morning.

Your account was not suspended, but the site's account was, due to a maintenance procedure.

Long story short, they sent a notice to me at an email address I do not check often. This has been updated. Additionally, I am very disappointed in our service provider for the length of this interruption. I will be dealing with them on this.

We still have a slight lagging issue (site performance) that we are working to resolve, so it's possible we'll need another interruption, but I'll do my best to minimize or give notice.

As you know, RamsONDEMAND is a "hobby" for us, myself included. So, I apologize for hiccups along the way and appreciate your understanding.

CGI

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I woke up this morning and though "I knew I shouldn't of said that a power ranking of 17th 'sounded fair'"

Good to see it back up.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I was ready to send apology letters and shit to whoever I could. It felt like a girlfriend blocking your number and you have no idea what you did. ROD IS LIFE.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Well it is good that you got it running again.
Otherwise I was gonna have to... wait some more!

beej

Rookie
I was ready to send apology letters and crap to whoever I could. It felt like a girlfriend blocking your number and you have no idea what you did. ROD IS LIFE.
HA! me too.

just for the record, if I ever do get suspended, will you make sure and tell me why, so I can come groveling back? LOL

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was ready to send apology letters and crap to whoever I could. It felt like a girlfriend blocking your number and you have no idea what you did. ROD IS LIFE.
I know how you feel!

I thought, I had been Suspended, and couldn't figure out Why!:(

I felt like my one true Love had Dumped me, And I didn't know why!:confused:

I was thinking ' What did I post that was so wrong that I'd get suspended with-out warning!!:oops:

I LOVE ROD!:love::D

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Funny I felt the same way not that I ever had any woman block my number, but I'm older, they could not do that back in the day, but for the record I was hung up on a few times.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Since when did you have to know what you did wrong? Half the time I never know what I did wrong. She's just pissed for the principal of it.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
"When I do good, no one remembers, when I do bad, no one forgets". To be put on the headstone of my grave.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for all you do,CGI....No worries!

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Geez, count me among those prepared to grovel!

Only thing stopping me from the process was how and where to begin. Lol.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
i just thought my work finally caught on to my shenanigans.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I checked my email in case there was something from CGI or Selassie berating me for criticising American sniper in the film thread

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It's best to get the maintenance work done before the season begins. Thanks for getting on top of this and keeping us informed. (y)