Site Update

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
i don't want to offend anyone but those guys were such fuckwits. i never visited the board, maybe once or twice through a link in a post, but i remember them when they left ramstalk. pretty much every poster that left had high opinions of themselves and let everyone know it through their snide remarks towards other posters. couldn't stand them, especially timmy (timlan).

wheras this board it the anti-rrf. couldn't talk to a better bunch of people about the rams and the nfl in general.

There were some good people there. Some of them are here with us now. :)

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I was talking about the guys that left ramstalk. Like I said I never visited the site. There were probably many good people there.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I was talking about the guys that left ramstalk. Like I said I never visited the site. There were probably many good people there.

I left Rams Talk because there was no moderation. I sent Mike Smith a pm complaining about it and he told me to leave and start my own site, so I did. The intentions were good in the beginning but eventually it went downhill.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Point 'em out...

d0cbDgo.jpg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I left Rams Talk because there was no moderation. I sent Mike Smith a pm complaining about it and he told me to leave and start my own site, so I did. The intentions were good in the beginning but eventually it went downhill.

Like I said I didn't mean to offend. I don't remember you at ramstalk. What did you call yourself back then?

Please don't say timlan.

Walter

Rookie
Glad the site is back. I appreciate it that much more now that I thought it was gone. You guys do a great job here.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Glad the site is back. I appreciate it that much more now that I thought it was gone. You guys do a great job here.
[av]http://mp3-muzyka.com/music/dab5288922913a49f0d397004c37fa8d.mp3[/av]

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I went through something similar a few years back at RRF, so that came to mind. But then I remembered that the admins and my fellow mods here are actually good, decent people. Slept like a baby. :)
In the rear mirror getting smaller and smaller....

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
The site is running rather slowly for me. (Not meant as a complaint, but an observation).

Edit: And as soon as I post that it's running fine again.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The site is running rather slowly for me. (Not meant as a complaint, but an observation).

Edit: And as soon as I post that it's running fine again.
They just put another quarter in the meter! :)

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Thought I was banned myself, poor X musta had one of his email addresses nuked or something (I too am part of the posse to blame for that:notsure:)

At least now I can breathe again