SI: Rams’ Roster Teardown Leaves Them With Few Options

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
Like I have said repeatedly and truly believe no matter how many pts the offense will score the defense will consistently give up more.

Excluding injuries the offense should be significantly better my guess 24+ ppg - minimumly top 10-15 at worst case and possibly better if the LT holds up, and we find 3 solid wrs to start.

The defense on the other hand is manned by only 2 really solid players in Jones and AD the rest are unproven plus several rookies will be thrust into the starting lineup. It is super rare that rookies play well their first year. The first season is usually a season of adjusting to the NFL game speed and talent on the field. So I don't remotely see how this configuration of young defensive players is going to stop anyone. I would not be surprised to see consistent games where our defense averages giving up 30+ ppg and it could be in the neighborhood of 32-35 ppg.
if Alaric Jackson isn't the answer at LT Rams will not win 4 games, what i fear
train

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Well aren't you just a little ray of sunshine...

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Always confused by the....."We lost half our players last year!" and we won 5 games with back ups and Practice squad players. Now it's we have a healthy roster at QB, RB, WR and Oline = 6 wins.

ryanreynolds.gif

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Without Stafford, Kupp, and Donald in the lineup I fear we will be putting little better than an expansion team level of talent on the field.

Interesting strategy, that's for sure.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Without Stafford, Kupp, and Donald in the lineup I fear we will be putting little better than an expansion team level of talent on the field.

Interesting strategy, that's for sure.
Our 2nd year guys will have to pan out. But also I'm one of those people who believes a strong OL has a domino effect--hopefully Avila will grow into that role quickly, and we hit on a couple others among Shelton, Anchrum, Bruss, AJ....

Oh and stay healthy.