SI Power Rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Regardless of whether or not we make the playoffs, 9-7 would be huge for us. The rest of this season is about finding who we are and demanding respect, especially within the division. I believe we can do it.
Yep. Agree with you there.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Really? Before Palmer got hurt they were winning games that statistically made no sense at all. Now their QB is out for the year and they aren't stealing wins. I honestly don't think they win another game. Either Seattle wins the division or the lord answers my prayers and the division ends all tied up at 9-7.

Yeah, they're sturggeling with injuries, but they're still 9-3 and in first place of our division.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
It would be nice to see them start strong for some reason Fishers teams always start notoriously slow.
Oh y0u mean like the 4-1, then 7-2 then 10-3 ,then 13-3 1999 Titans, three criticisms of Fisher that bother me, he will never pick an o-lineman in the first round:p, his teams ALWAYS start slow, and now I'm so pissed I forgot the other one

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Oh y0u mean like the 4-1, then 7-2 then 10-3 ,then 13-3 1999 Titans, three criticisms of Fisher that bother me, he will never pick an o-lineman in the first round:p, his teams ALWAYS start slow, and now I'm so pissed I forgot the other one
He has had a couple of good starts but the last 10 years of coaching his teams have started slow in 6 of those. And he didn't coach in 1 year so 6 out of the last 9 have been slow starts.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
He has had a couple of good starts but the last 10 years of coaching his teams have started slow in 6 of those. And he didn't coach in 1 year so 6 out of the last 9 have been slow starts.
That ain't ALWAYS , srry bruh but I'm a stickler about global terms ,as you see they are the fuel of disagreement ,just sayin";)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I know what you're saying but no....slow starts have hurt this team repeatedly since Fisher got here. I understand and recognize a new DC coming in the last two seasons, but i thought the entire team looked unprepared week 1 vs Minnesota this season. The Falcons game in week 2 last season...blown out 24-3 in the first half. Atlanta wasn't a good team.

1-4
Finished??? ( Finish - 6-1+????)

1-3
Finished 4-3

3-2(exception)
Finished 4-2
Is this^ a good finish!?!

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
If you took the way the Cardinals start the season, and the way we end seasons, you'd have a pretty good season.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I know what you're saying but no....slow starts have hurt this team repeatedly since Fisher got here. I understand and recognize a new DC coming in the last two seasons, but i thought the entire team looked unprepared week 1 vs Minnesota this season. The Falcons game in week 2 last season...blown out 24-3 in the first half. Atlanta wasn't a good team.

1-4
Finished???

1-3
Finished 4-3

3-2(exception)
Finished 4-2
I agree, but unless this defense starts off next year in utter despair again, we should be competitive regardless of the rest of what the rest of the team does.

We're just on the upside man, slowly but surely climbing out the NFL basement.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Anyone else feel like... Geez... I wish we had one less loss right now.

Dallas, San Diego... Just one of them...