Should we buy into Jared Goff and the Rams this season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler

tim "baldy" hasselback said the same thing about the colts beating the rams easily in the 1st week, the bozo.

how can you listen to anything a person says again when he's so ill informed about one team.

to be fair, 2 years ago he was on that team, and probably still talks to some of those guys. Cant really expect him to not be biased and pick them to win games even if he knows they wont.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
to be fair, 2 years ago he was on that team, and probably still talks to some of those guys. Cant really expect him to not be biased and pick them to win games even if he knows they wont.

no, not that baldy, the other one. i did say tim didn't i? they're both bozos anyway. when they're both on nfl live i get through the show in about 5 minutes. my finger is always on the fast forward button.

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
Whose the fat dumbass in the blue suit that knows nothing?

Teams will throw blitzes at Goff that he's never seen? Was his experience last year irrelevant? And even more importantly, do you not think that Wade freakin Phillips, will prepare Goff for the regular season?

Bro, I'll take that bet. I'll bet you one treadmill, that the Rams destroy the colts. Oh crap, you can't bet, you don't have one of those.

That's Jason Whitlock. As you can tell from looking at him he's a lazy man and it shows in his "journalism."

Think about what the dumbest, drunkest, most confrontational opposing fan in a bar might blurt out. That's always his take.

There are no nuances to him, there are no details, there is only the lazy narrative and that cocky shit-eating half-grin on his moon-sized face.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
no, not that baldy, the other one. i did say tim didn't i? they're both bozos anyway. when they're both on nfl live i get through the show in about 5 minutes. my finger is always on the fast forward button.

Realized I'm the one that had the wrong hasselback, oops. Still the bias probably bleeds into him to

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Realized I'm the one that had the wrong hasselback, oops. Still the bias probably bleeds into him to

it wasn't that, it was like he still thought the team was exactly the same as last season. goff is the qb, horrible line, no wrs. he was literally laughing at the notion the rams could beat the colts. his best line was goff looked like he still had the same problems as last season. i was like what in the motherfucking fuck? this show was after the dallas game. goff threw 4 passes. fucking useless, looks like a dick with ears fuck. he has a fucking hot wife though, i'll give him that.

she's the one on the right.
elisabeth-hasselbeck-and-kate-spade-gwen-pumps-gallery.png

here's some more legs because why the hell not.

4decdfcc264c2cbaca9e9c3705125c13--pies-art-elisabeth-hasselbeck.jpg

legs, legs, LEGS.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Michael Lombardi and Jason Whitlock. Making me an Arya sided list right now...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Will revisit this after the Colts game ... can't wait to see what our little 12 year old coach has in store for the Colts!!!
We're going to ride them Colts like we're Cowboys -Bustin' Bronco's! Bet on it! It will be like :deadhorse: it will be that easy! And that's with or without Luck Playing! It won't matter!!(y)