Should we buy into Jared Goff and the Rams this season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Cowherd will always buy into the Rams.

Also, Who TF is Trayvon Austin, Colin?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm buying for sure. Why else would I be here if it wasn't for our Rams?

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Will revisit this after the Colts game ... can't wait to see what our little 12 year old coach has in store for the Colts!!!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cowherd will always buy into the Rams.

Also, Who TF is Trayvon Austin, Colin?

You are correct @-X-. Cowherd is a Rams fan and I'm sure he peeks in on the ROD forum as well.

How else does anyone in the sports media get true inside knowledge about the Rams?

blankhere77121xxMA27189516-0017.gif~c200

rodlogo05175.png

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Fuck that big dude...Dafuq is he talking about, our 12 year old coach getting run over by the Colts ! Has he not seen McVay's body of work ? That kind of stupid shit pisses me the fuck off.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Where do we sign up to take that bet on the 1st game?

Tolzien isn't doing squat to our D.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That's crazy.

Rams gonna roflstomp the Colts.

Not even kidding. If I thought we'd lose, I'd be much more cautious in my praise.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
See another so called reporter who has preconceived notions about the Rams. Because McVay is young he will suck. Because Goff looked bad last year he will suck. Does he even know Wade Phillips is the DC. Did he see the erratic play of of Kirk Cousins before McVay got there. He must of heard Lombardi last week. Did you see Colin light up when he said put you money where your mouth is. Collin knows a good bet.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Whose the fat dumbass in the blue suit that knows nothing?

Teams will throw blitzes at Goff that he's never seen? Was his experience last year irrelevant? And even more importantly, do you not think that Wade fuckin Phillips, will prepare Goff for the regular season?

Bro, I'll take that bet. I'll bet you one treadmill, that the Rams destroy the colts. Oh shit, you can't bet, you don't have one of those.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Who's the fat fuck with that dead serious prediction that an Andrew Luck'less Colts team is gonna come into the Coliseum and "run roughshod" over Goff and the 12 year old coach? I mean, if Luck plays it should be a good game and could go either way. I'm getting used to the Goff trashing but that McVay comment rubbed me the wrong way.

I'm not on Twitter but he deserves some cyber backlash assholery for that comment. He needs to invest in a treadmill or a pie hole cover.

RamWoodie

Legend
I would bet that "butterball wannabe". What does he know or think he knows? I've heard "butterball wannabe"...he's simply a "scripted sports dude".

Anyone notice he had nothing to contribute?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Comical to say the least the gibberish this double-dozen-donut-douche is spewing in this one. I'm not a big Cowherd fan but he seems to be the smartest man on the screen with this one.:thinking:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Eric Davis nails it as usual too. In answer to Goff struggling with the 25% increase in regular season intensity: he has Sean McVay.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

tim "baldy" hasselback said the same thing about the colts beating the rams easily in the 1st week, the bozo.

how can you listen to anything a person says again when he's so ill informed about one team.