Shits about to go down.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Re: shytes about to go down.

T-minus 15 hours, 17 minutes until Username has the massive bowel movement

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

DR RAM said:
I didn't want to start a new thread, maybe I should have, but Casserly said in talking to all his GM buddies, that the Rams appear to be posturing to see how far up they have to move to get Tavon Austin.

Personally, not a huge fan of that, unless, as Jeff Fisher alluded to, that we move up with one of our picks, and move down with the other one. If we do THAT, then we could possibly recoup the pick that we may lose when moving up. I say why not? You get the guy that you REALLY want, and still have the same amount of picks for the MEAT of the draft....2nd through 3rd - 4th rounds.

We'd probably give up #16 and our 3rd to move up 4 or 5 spots. And then trade our #22 for a 2nd and 3rd. So, we'd have a 1st, 2 2nd's and a 3rd.

What do you guys think?

I don't know. I actually hate the idea of moving up. But I guess if Fish and Snee think it is the right move, who am I to poo poo it? I would feel better about it if they did move down with 22 to get the pick back. Maybe Atlanta's 30th and 3rd round pick would be the medicine?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Ramhusker said:
DR RAM said:
I didn't want to start a new thread, maybe I should have, but Casserly said in talking to all his GM buddies, that the Rams appear to be posturing to see how far up they have to move to get Tavon Austin.

Personally, not a huge fan of that, unless, as Jeff Fisher alluded to, that we move up with one of our picks, and move down with the other one. If we do THAT, then we could possibly recoup the pick that we may lose when moving up. I say why not? You get the guy that you REALLY want, and still have the same amount of picks for the MEAT of the draft....2nd through 3rd - 4th rounds.

We'd probably give up #16 and our 3rd to move up 4 or 5 spots. And then trade our #22 for a 2nd and 3rd. So, we'd have a 1st, 2 2nd's and a 3rd.

What do you guys think?

I don't know. I actually hate the idea of moving up. But I guess if Fish and Snee think it is the right move, who am I to poo poo it? I would feel better about it if they did move down with 22 to get the pick back. Maybe Atlanta's 30th and 3rd round pick would be the medicine?
What I look at in a typical/average 7 pick in each round draft, is to get 2 immediate starters, AND 1 in the near-future starters, and one wildcard/surprise pick in the later round.

In every draft, "IF" I came away with that, I'd have a good to great team, and a job.....FOREVER.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Had a dream we got Austin and Cyprien hahahaha

God I don't even want to go in today. Can't wait! Hope u guys have a good one. I'll be barbecuing and celebrating the new class of baby horns.

RAMS UP

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't know about this...
But I guess anything is a possibility.

The Bills seem to be locking into Nassib at No. 8. They would like to move down the board a bit and take Marrone’s Syracuse pupil but worries of other teams interest may have them selecting him earlier than many expected. Nassib’s familiarity with the system in mid-range accuracy will play well for early playing time. Important to remember is that the Bills only have six draft picks, so trading back into the first is probably not the best option or most viable option. For what’s its worth I think this pick is dealt to St. Louis with the Rams taking Tavon Austin ahead of the Jets.

I think St. Louis is going to go up and get their guy. Tavon Austin has to be very high on their board as they look to give Sam Bradford a weapon that is capable of taking it the distance with each touch. I’m not projecting trades but this is one that I can see happening as St. Louis moves to No. 8 to get their guy.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
The Dude said:
I don't know about this...
But I guess anything is a possibility.

The Bills seem to be locking into Nassib at No. 8. They would like to move down the board a bit and take Marrone’s Syracuse pupil but worries of other teams interest may have them selecting him earlier than many expected. Nassib’s familiarity with the system in mid-range accuracy will play well for early playing time. Important to remember is that the Bills only have six draft picks, so trading back into the first is probably not the best option or most viable option. For what’s its worth I think this pick is dealt to St. Louis with the Rams taking Tavon Austin ahead of the Jets.

I think St. Louis is going to go up and get their guy. Tavon Austin has to be very high on their board as they look to give Sam Bradford a weapon that is capable of taking it the distance with each touch. I’m not projecting trades but this is one that I can see happening as St. Louis moves to No. 8 to get their guy.
I guess the Bills would only do this if they were confident that they could still get Nassib at 16. But no reason to think he wouldnt still be available.

And if Bills only have 6 picks, why wouldnt they want to pick up an extra and still be able to get Nassib?

ramsince62

Hall of Fame

I can't believe you said that, great minds think alike (not saying I have one though). Anyway, last evening as it got late, I was in deep thought about the Rams first pick (nothing like a 4.2 candy bar to stimulate deep thinking). :roll:

Anyway, for reasons quite similar to yours and following all the denials by many over the past few weeks that it couldn't possibly happen, I entertained the very same result. :razzed:

Now, let the games begin...........

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan

Trading up to 8 to get a weapon for number 8...

Its a sign.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Longest fucking day ever. Can't wait to get off...

What's happening? We draft tavon yet?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael

T-minus 3 hours and 53 minutes

I'm getting pumped

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Really hope the whiners don't get either one of the tight ends ow that what's his name (Davis?) is gone. Both very very good prospects. I actually like ertz a little better

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
Really hope the whiners don't get either one of the tight ends ow that what's his name (Davis?) is gone. Both very very good prospects. I actually like ertz a little better
You mean Delaney Walker?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Yeah, that faggot

I thought they had two Davis's for some reason

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael

Username said: