Shits about to go down.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Re: shytes about to go down.

29 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

27 Hours 15 minutes
:cheese:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't make me have to bant you all

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
T minus 26 hours...

eSX5q.gif

Shawnbb158

Starter

24 hours til it begins. I'm like a little kid on Christmas eve!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

MontanaRamsFan said:
Ramhusker said:
27 Hours 15 minutes
:cheese:

Did you get my PM a couple weeks ago?

Sure did man. Was I supposed to let you know something? If so, I forgot. :?!:

And now it is only 23 Hours, 42 minutes!!!!! :cool:

fearsomefour

Legend

"Im like a kid on Christmas eve.."

I just hope it is MORE like the year there was a dirt bike under the tree and LESS like the year there were "educational" games and Toughskins.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

19 hours 52 minutes

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I didn't want to start a new thread, maybe I should have, but Casserly said in talking to all his GM buddies, that the Rams appear to be posturing to see how far up they have to move to get Tavon Austin.

Personally, not a huge fan of that, unless, as Jeff Fisher alluded to, that we move up with one of our picks, and move down with the other one. If we do THAT, then we could possibly recoup the pick that we may lose when moving up. I say why not? You get the guy that you REALLY want, and still have the same amount of picks for the MEAT of the draft....2nd through 3rd - 4th rounds.

We'd probably give up #16 and our 3rd to move up 4 or 5 spots. And then trade our #22 for a 2nd and 3rd. So, we'd have a 1st, 2 2nd's and a 3rd.

What do you guys think?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
DR RAM said:
I didn't want to start a new thread, maybe I should have, but Casserly said in talking to all his GM buddies, that the Rams appear to be posturing to see how far up they have to move to get Tavon Austin.

Personally, not a huge fan of that, unless, as Jeff Fisher alluded to, that we move up with one of our picks, and move down with the other one. If we do THAT, then we could possibly recoup the pick that we may lose when moving up. I say why not? You get the guy that you REALLY want, and still have the same amount of picks for the MEAT of the draft....2nd through 3rd - 4th rounds.

We'd probably give up #16 and our 3rd to move up 4 or 5 spots. And then trade our #22 for a 2nd and 3rd. So, we'd have a 1st, 2 2nd's and a 3rd.

What do you guys think?
In their recent press conference, I also took note of Fish suggesting the moving-up and moving-back scenario. At the time I thought that was a brillant possibility, but I believe that was prior to the Jets Revis trade. While I am still stoked about Fish/Snead pulling that off, I'm left to wonder if moving-up 4 or 5 spots would be enough? Do we need to move-up before the Bills, as the NFLN-mock suggests? If so, who would our trading partner be?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
interference said:
DR RAM said:

What do you guys think?
In their recent press conference, I also took note of Fish suggesting the moving-up and moving-back scenario. At the time I thought that was a brillant possibility, but I believe that was prior to the Jets Revis trade. While I am still stoked about Fish/Snead pulling that off, I'm left to wonder if moving-up 4 or 5 spots would be enough? Do we need to move-up before the Bills, as the NFLN-mock suggests? If so, who would our trading partner be?
I think that most teams, post the #6 to #15 picks, will view the value as being the same. The three OLT's and Floyd seem to be in BIG the top 4...after that???