Sherman calls out ‘idiots’

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
By Sid Saraf, Laces Out of FOX Sports

http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/richard-sherman-calls-out-the-idiots-after-seahawks-big-win/

I apologize in advance if this was posted elsewhere, but we haven't had a Sherman bashing thread for quite some time. A couple things... First, the writer is a tool because when he did his preseason article he bashed the Rams by saying, and I quote: "The Rams will be the same ol' Rams." Second, I just love reading comments from you guys about "mega mouth" Sherman. :tooth:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Does this pussy ever stop crying about not getting respect? I'm pretty sure him and his emo ass homo team is all the media talks about.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
IMO, Sherman is overcompensating to cover a lack of confidence.

Which still makes him a complete dick.

V3

Hall of Fame
He does talk a lot but he can back it up. I'd trade Jenkins for him in a heartbeat. I hate the Hawks as much as the next guy but I'm not going to be a blind homer. Sherman is better than anything we have and it's not even close.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seachickens will run into a buzz-saw known as the Rams and I can't wait to see his head hanging low as he leaves the field. Rams trash talkers will get under his skin just wait and see.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Ya know, since this is already a 'I hate Seattle' thread, I've just got to interject quickly. And I know AngryRam will agree.
What a piece of trash Marshawn Lynch is. Did anyone else see him just walk in his TD Sunday night? I'm all for a celebration if you score. Dance, do the Lambeau Leap, sizzle like bacon on the ground whatever. Just hustle. Who cares if you've left the entire defense 15 yards behind you, just run the damn ball across the line and then have your moment.

That dude is a Chump, with a captial 'C' as well as some other one syllable letter words that start with 'C'. And that's all on top of the fact that he wears a 'Beast Mode' shirt around bearing his likeness. Weak.

Ramatik

Starter
Ram Quixote said:

Maybe he's overcompensating for a little dick,

Which gives him a complete lack of confidence?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramatik said:
Ram Quixote said:

That was my thought. I was going to rearrange RQ's post to reflect the same, but you beat me to it.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
He's obnoxious.

I hope someone trucks the shit out of him.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sum1BTRthnU said:
He's obnoxious.

I hope someone trucks the shit out of him.
Or Givens can take him to school again.

Hold his hand like a small child and walk him through the torment, even.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
X said:
Ramatik said:
Ram Quixote said:

That was my thought. I was going to rearrange RQ's post to reflect the same, but you beat me to it.
Well, I knew I was leaving a straight line for somebody.

Maybe Sherman can't get it up unless he's running his mouth. That would be an incomplete dick.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Can't stand Sherman. Is he one of the best cb's in the league? yes. He might even be the best. But still think he is the biggest douchebag in the game.

Anyone see the article where Sherman says Harbaugh has no sportsmanship, saying he told him good game and such and Harbaugh said nothing back....Well i watched the video of his "good game to Harbaugh", consisted of him running up to Harbaugh when his back was turned, saying good game, slapping him on the ass then running away before Harbaugh even has time to turn around, and while he is turning around you can tell he is saying "good game, etc" back to whoever just slapped him on the ass and said it.

He likes to make something out of nothing and get as much attention as possible. All he does is troll for attention.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Tron said:
Can't stand Sherman. Is he one of the best cb's in the league? yes. He might even be the best. But still think he is the biggest douchebag in the game.

Anyone see the article where Sherman says Harbaugh has no sportsmanship, saying he told him good game and such and Harbaugh said nothing back....Well i watched the video of his "good game to Harbaugh", consisted of him running up to Harbaugh when his back was turned, saying good game, slapping him on the ass then running away before Harbaugh even has time to turn around, and while he is turning around you can tell he is saying "good game, etc" back to whoever just slapped him on the ass and said it.

He likes to make something out of nothing and get as much attention as possible. All he does is troll for attention.
Dude's a fucking tool!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I hate Sherman more than any other player. It's almost fitting for such a cocky trash talker to be a shecock. I hope Givens steps on his neck as he crosses the goal line in the closing seconds of week 17 for the win that ends Seattle's playoff hopes! :bat:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramrasta said:
I hate Sherman more than any other player. It's almost fitting for such a cocky trash talker to be a shecock. I hope Givens steps on his neck as he crosses the goal line in the closing seconds of week 17 for the win that ends Seattle's playoff hopes! :bat:
lol. You must have one proud dad right about now.
Good post, T.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Warner4Prez said:
Ya know, since this is already a 'I hate Seattle' thread, I've just got to interject quickly. And I know AngryRam will agree.
What a piece of trash Marshawn Lynch is. Did anyone else see him just walk in his TD Sunday night? I'm all for a celebration if you score. Dance, do the Lambeau Leap, sizzle like bacon on the ground whatever. Just hustle. Who cares if you've left the entire defense 15 yards behind you, just run the damn ball across the line and then have your moment.

That dude is a Chump, with a captial 'C' as well as some other one syllable letter words that start with 'C'. And that's all on top of the fact that he wears a 'Beast Mode' shirt around bearing his likeness. Weak.

I agree with you, but I gotta tell you. I gotta stare at the mini video you got below everytime lol. That dude is a nut, but that's gotta be one of his more femanne blow-ups. He looks like a girl blowing up because she didn't win home coming queen.