Sherman calls out ‘idiots’

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Tron said:
Can't stand Sherman. Is he one of the best cb's in the league? yes. He might even be the best. But still think he is the biggest douchebag in the game.

Anyone see the article where Sherman says Harbaugh has no sportsmanship, saying he told him good game and such and Harbaugh said nothing back....Well i watched the video of his "good game to Harbaugh", consisted of him running up to Harbaugh when his back was turned, saying good game, slapping him on the ass then running away before Harbaugh even has time to turn around, and while he is turning around you can tell he is saying "good game, etc" back to whoever just slapped him on the ass and said it.

He likes to make something out of nothing and get as much attention as possible. All he does is troll for attention.
He is such a Douche

So is harbaugh and Kaepernick

They should put them, Ed Hocculi, and Pete Carroll on an island and name it "Douche Island", film it and make into a reality show. I might watch it. I'd love to see them argue with each other as to who should be thrown off Douche island