PREGAME Shehawks at Rams Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Turducken

Starter
I'm flying down from Oregon to see this game. I have a new Bobby Wagner jersey to break out for all the visiting 12th-bags to enjoy.

Don't tell me the odds.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Flying down from PDX tomorrow evening....
with 2 Seachicken fans...

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Daniel Hardy activated and on the 53.

Keir Thomas and Austin Trammel added to the 53.

Malcolm Brown and DL T.J. Carter were designated game-day-active from the Practice Squad.

With a compromised O-Line that could have three street-free-agents starting tomorrow and back-up QBs, think it's difficult to evaluate RBs, WRs and TEs.

Can't be a good sign that Carter gets the nod over 2021 draft choice Earnest Brown.

Hope to see both Hardy and Thomas get snaps. Despite injuries, believe we can evaluate Edge players.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Ken Walker has actually been bottled up the last couple weeks (24 for 43 yards). With no A'Shawn or Donald, I expect the Seahawks to really look to get him going again. I wouldn't be shocked to see him get 20+ touches and 125+ yards. He has deceptive speed. I expect him to break some big runs.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With Donald out I hope to see a fair amount of plays from Bobby brown. Let's see what this kid is made of although I am not getting my hopes up.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
The view on way in tonight...

Attachments

• Sofi.png
    Sofi.png
    629 KB · Views: 31