shecocks fans thoughts on today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After reading through their thread, gotta love them complaining that no Rams player took credit for the fumble recovery so it didn't happen and then someone posts an article of Harkey saying he recovered it and their response is to claim that Harkey is just lying. Gotta love delusional people. There was no questionable call. This isn't like the Cook OPI. Harkey recovered the ball at the bottom of the pile, and there's no video evidence showing a Seahawk with clear possession of the ball. That means it was Rams ball and there was nothing to review.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
So, they think the refs screwed them? Welcome to our world. Refs do it on a regular to us. About time we got one.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think Fans are going to be "Sleepless in Seattle" For a while after this game!! :jerkoff::fighting::effemine:

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
What a bunch of whining little babies. My God. You lost. Deal with it.

iced

"The refs screwed us on the last play" uhh no they didn't hawk fans, your team not hanging onto the fumble the numerous times they had a chance at it did

Love hearing complaints about the refs from the same fans who defended the "Fail Mary" to no end... fucking hilarious

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Haha today is a good day! Go into work and nobody has s*** to say! On my Facebook its split between Hawks fans saying they got beat and lost the game just hated the way it ended and the other half are in misery crying their eyes out that refs screwed them over.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It's funny because I live in shecock territory and have a lot of them as customers. They know me as a total Rams homer. Can't wait to see some of them today.