1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sharks on the Beach

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC' started by Selassie I, May 26, 2014.

1. RamFan503

RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Credit:
    $3,853,516.51
    Name:
    Stu
    They're just paying the seals back for raping all those salmon and sturgeon and then leaving them to waste for the seagulls (aka - rats of the air and sea) to fight over. But yeah - I've heard before that dolphin can be real a-holes.
    [​IMG]
    bluecoconuts likes this.
  2. The Rammer

The Rammer ESPN Draft Guru

Credit:
    $1,659.73
    Name:
    Rick
    Nice... was curious since I've never knew anything about a high shark attack area. I used to live in Panama City and enjoyed the fishing there but never seen to many sharks around.
  3. Thordaddy

Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

Credit:
    $2,692,850.81
    Name:
    Rich
    Calm down I din't SAY you were an alarmist.
    Licenses generally are about taxes not the truth,and BTW I should have called it certified anyway but it proves no point you are making,we are MEANT to do what we do as much as any other creature is,because we can conjure so many different adaptations is PROOF we were MEANT to .
    I'l agree sharks aren't meant to walk,or they'd figure a way.
    Our intellect is as much a part of what we were meant to do as the sharks keen sense of smell
    I'd disagree about the natural world it's a beautiful place,and since we can devise ways to get to so many of those places I'd say we were meant to be wherever we damn well please and if something there threatens us, kill it.
  4. -X-

-X- I'm the dude, man.

Credit:
    $6,489,378.67
    Name:
    The Dude
    [​IMG]
    Memento likes this.
  5. bluecoconuts

bluecoconuts Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $3,504,126.30
    What if it's another human?
    Memento likes this.
  6. Footy

Footy New Member

Credit:
    $2,769,656.43
    Actually they already have. The Epaulette shark has evolved to walk with its fins from tidal pools and can remain out of water for up to an hour.
  7. -X-

-X- I'm the dude, man.

Credit:
    $6,489,378.67
    Name:
    The Dude
    [​IMG]
    Thordaddy likes this.
  8. Thordaddy

Credit:
    $2,692,850.81
    Name:
    Rich
    Can they deliver Pizza?
  9. RamFan503

Credit:
    $3,853,516.51
    Name:
    Stu
    Only for Dominos. Cuz you know - they'll get it to your place in less than 30 minutes and that should be a no brainer for the return trip That means they will still be back in the tide pool within the hour. Done deal.
  10. Thordaddy

Credit:
    $2,692,850.81
    Name:
    Rich
  11. RamFan503

Credit:
    $3,853,516.51
    Name:
    Stu
  12. Angry Ram

Angry Ram aka Captain RAmerica aka the OG Rammer

Credit:
    $3,451,055.12
    This is the last thing I'll say RE this topic, b/c we'll just be going around in circles.

Without protective gear and supplies, humans simply cannot be in environments they have not evolved to be in. That includes air, deserts, frozen tundras, and aquatic areas.

I do tend to agree if it's a threat, then yes you have to protect yourself. HOWEVER, when entering the perceived threats environment, or the above mentioned environment we have not evolved to be in, you cannot just remove them BEFORE they pose a danger or simply b/c they are a potential danger. That's all I'm saying. Especially when humans have already removed themselves from any natural dangers.
  13. Thordaddy

Credit:
    $2,692,850.81
    Name:
    Rich
    Don't know where you live Angry,but everywhere I've lived ,swam in the ocean , snow skiied , has been made safer not just for me but for livestock and children of this species by predator reduction,I have seen some adverse affects of too much predator reduction, every year a member or two of my family hits a deer because of overpopulation, then again "micromanagers" refuse to let the two legged predators thin the herds adequately BECAUSE they consider man to only be a part of nature in negative terms.

The hubris behind the idea that we are able to manage the environment is a constant source of folly ,not sayin the efforts to try are all laughable , but the way the eco-activists gang up on people who dissent will always assure that I will pull the chain when someone begins to preach.