Sensabaugh cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I'm fine with this.......matter of fact I was puzzled as to why the Rams signed him to a multi year deal in the first place.
I was never impressed with him.

manmaderam

The one and only
But Im wondering if that was an aberration or not. Although I guess with Troy Hill as a serviceable backup we are fine right now. Still could be nice to have depth.

Bene was not a terrible player. (Living here in Charlotte for the last couple of years I got to see him play. Carolina's secondary has been talked about for awhile now, and he was seen as one of the brighter spots.) He is a real good solid backup. Lots of fans wanted to keep him as depth just not start number one anymore after he got torched.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yes obviously we have to pay the rest of this years salary since it was guaranteed. I was referring to what the contract would cost us in future years. I read spotrac.com again as well as overthecap.com and now they've changed the details of the contract again to include $2 million of his 2017 salary as guaranteed instead of just one. Not sure at this point which thing I've read is right but in the grand scope of things $2m of a possible $9.5 is minimal. He was even able to opt out of 2018.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
He's one of those guys that has the athleticism to play CB, but no instincts. I wish him the best, seems like a quality individual. I keep hoping they will call up Mike Jordan from the PS when they need more DB help. He's 6'0 and a built 200 lbs. He had 2 PBUs to end the PS wins. The reserve guys will need that ST versatility though it seems like to make the roster.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
He's one of those guys that has the athleticism to play CB, but no instincts. I wish him the best, seems like a quality individual. I keep hoping they will call up Mike Jordan from the PS when they need more DB help. He's 6'0 and a built 200 lbs. He had 2 PBUs to end the PS wins. The reserve guys will need that ST versatility though it seems like to make the roster.
Yep, even with the triumphant return of Gaines, this secondary seemed a bit thin. Cutting Sensabaugh doesn't help that.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Yep, even with the triumphant return of Gaines, this secondary seemed a bit thin. Cutting Sensabaugh doesn't help that.

They can run a lot of nickel with Joyner and then run what I call Big Dime with Davis coming in to play FS and Mo comes down and roams closer to the box. I think they want to ideally run a lot of 3 CB formations and keep the 4th guy fresh for ST and as a reserve. Alexander, McDonald and Davis gives Williams flexibility. If Tru or Gaines gets hurt for any extended time though, yikes.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
“Coty has a role, and Coty has done fine."
X0013463001--648730.JPG

Psycho_X

Legend
Sucks for him as he is a good guy. But as a fan of this team winning I am like...

bxQKzvlXsCXpm.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I wish him well. He seemed like a really good person.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I guess his $6.5m guaranteed will help him get over the fact he was so bad a team would rather cut him 4 games into a 3 year deal rather than keep him around.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Fisher has a hard-on for these ex-Titans. How long did Cook have to let us down before he got the axe? Someone needs to put Fish in check when it comes to signing these ex-Titan castoffs. This is getting kind of silly now.

tempests

Hall of Fame
It also gave rotoworld another dig & opportunity to attack Les Snead with some nasty comments as usual. Another example of a classless NBC's :poop: product. see below:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7572/coty-sensabaugh

.... It's another failed signing of GM Les Snead, who gave Sensabaugh a three-year, $14 million deal in March. Sensabaugh's release leaves $6.5M in dead money over the next two seasons.

Rams suck at free agency, there's no doubt about that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Someone needs to put Fish in check when it comes to signing these ex-Titan castoffs
What about William Hayes and Kenny Britt?
Finnegan wasn't too bad for us either, before he screwed his eye up.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Coty Sensabaugh gets $4.5 million for four games with the Rams
Posted by Mike Florio on October 8, 2016, 8:43 PM EDT
596738492-e1475973801478.jpg
Getty Images
It’s good work if you can get it.

Cornerback Coty Sensabaugh, signed by the Rams after Janoris Jenkins defected for the Giants, received $4.5 million fully guaranteed in March. The Rams cut Sensabaugh on Saturday, four games into his three-year deal.

Sensabaugh’s roster spot was filled by defensive end Morgan Fox, elevated from the team’s practice squad.

The former Titans cornerback started the first two games of the season for the Rams. Sensabaugh was inactive for Sunday’s win at Arizona.

Sensabaugh received a $3.5 million roster bonus and a $1 million fully-guaranteed base salary. He becomes a free agent, again.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Coty Sensabaugh gets $4.5 million for four games with the Rams
Posted by Mike Florio on October 8, 2016, 8:43 PM EDT
596738492-e1475973801478.jpg
Getty Images
It’s good work if you can get it.

Cornerback Coty Sensabaugh, signed by the Rams after Janoris Jenkins defected for the Giants, received $4.5 million fully guaranteed in March. The Rams cut Sensabaugh on Saturday, four games into his three-year deal.

Sensabaugh’s roster spot was filled by defensive end Morgan Fox, elevated from the team’s practice squad.

The former Titans cornerback started the first two games of the season for the Rams. Sensabaugh was inactive for Sunday’s win at Arizona.

Sensabaugh received a $3.5 million roster bonus and a $1 million fully-guaranteed base salary. He becomes a free agent, again.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U1v2DDKhWuE

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Brockers is out, this will be a tough game to win.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Can't wait to hear what JT has to say about this........:hiding:

*blue font