Sensabaugh cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
damnnn that was pretty fast. how does the $$ stuff work? didn't we just sign something?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
damnnn that was pretty fast. how does the $$ stuff work? didn't we just sign something?
Looking at the couple sites I check on cap stuff it doesn't look like there is any dead money the next two years. He had a $1 million roster bonus for next year so that's outta the way. This years contract was a $1m base and 3.5m workout bonus. 2018 only had a 500k roster bonus. Financially this didn't hurt our future at all it was a much better deal for the team than most people gave us credit for, only affected this year since we cut him.

Edit ok weird wording it looks like $1m is guaranteed for next year. Minor cost to get him off the roster and out of that contract IMO.

We thought GW liked something from his one year with the kid and it doesn't look like he was able to get it out of him which doesn't happen very often with him.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Quinn, Hayes, and Brockers haven't practiced all week. Looks like one or more probably won't play tomorrow judging by this move. Hope I'm wrong.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Quinn, Hayes, and Brockers haven't practiced all week. Looks like one or more probably won't play tomorrow judging by this move. Hope I'm wrong.

Ooh. Good point.

wmc540

Pro Bowler

Didn't Quinn have the same injury last week and still play? Really just a question because I'm just going off my memory which could be entirely wrong. If so, it could just be the vet treatment for him.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Hated the signing when it happened. I'm glad they can recognized the mistake now, but they should have never made the move in the first place.

Wish him well, but this needed to happen

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
You think Snead & Fisher are readers here & take our advise here @ Rams On Demand?;)
I posted this today late morning.....:sneaky: however they did not listen to me on what DB to release:shocked:
http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads...-most-of-his-opportunities.46797/#post-809472

Now the Rams are back to just four DB's who play corner & nickel back. Looks a little thin to me.

Nicely done!!

Guess Marqui still has a bit more to contribute, especially with that post Christmas gift game with the Cards

* Roberson is on Buffalo's practice squad, maybe he'll catch the plane to LA and suit up for us!

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I heard the Whiners are picking him up as a "thank you" for his week one performance.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Needed to be done and glad they followed through.Surprised they signed him for that much money.

Rams43

Hall of Fame

I think you nailed it, St2La.

We may have some DL health issues that are more serious than first thought.

As an aside, I must say that I respect that S&F were willing to release Sensabaugh so soon. He was a clear FA mistake. Plus, of course, they really like their other depth players in that secondary.

Many, if not most HC's wouldn't have had the guts to admit the Sensabaugh mistake so soon.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Don't know.from what I read it was more of a rest period for the guys

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't the Panthers just cut a DB? I have no idea who he is but apparently he was a starter? Did he get picked up alreadY?