Senators: Pentagon Shouldn't Pay NFL for Patriotism

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the politicians want to save money? stop invading other countries.

…..

Legend
The NFL teams have to return the millions of dollars? That's asinine. You got what you paid for.

And the reason why we are in "tough fiscal times" is because the nitwits in Congress don't know how to budget or spend wisely. They talk about the NFL raking in billions...how much does this country rake in? And yet they manage to have a budget deficit year after year.

How about these pandering jackasses look to make real change? BTW, I'm totally for them not spending money on this. But this is a trivial amount. Cut some real fat. I hate politicians. And I especially hate the politicians in this country. We need new blood. And I'm not talking about Republicans vs. Democrats. I'm talking about real new blood. The system is broken. And that continues to be made abundantly clear to me.

/rant

Sometimes Jerry, its okay to ignore the monetary and focus on what feels right and what feels wrong. Forget the who and the what and the how much, resist the urge to compare these billions vs those billions, try to ignore the hate for politics, and just see things for thier hidden value.The rest will shake itself out.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
There is this weird, "antiquated" document called the Constitution. It is a brilliant, timeless document, forged with the foresight to deal with complicated changes and adapt to unforeseen human revolutions. It was written, and adopted by self-less men, ready to give their lives for their "foolishness".

I'll support the man or woman who most closely aligns themselves with these ideals. There are many brilliant minds in the world today.. very few of them have chosen politics for their vocation.