Seeing ghosts and sunsets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Does anybody know where to find a clip of that segment? I haven't seen it. I'm just not believing that the dude legitimately was asked in a way that was clear, obvious, and not prone to fudgery and then he answered with a truthful and honest report on his knowledge of the sun.

As an example of what I'm talking about, I was in a rush to make lunch at work a couple months ago and made Mac and cheese in one of those prepackaged microwavable cups. But I didn't add water and burnt the crap out of it. One of my coworkers walked into the breakroom and asked what happened. I responded, "I tried to make mac and cheese but apparently you have to add water to it."

And she looks at me dead serious and says, "Oh my. Did you really not know that? I know some people don't know how to cook. I'm not judging you or anything." If cameras had been rolling and they cut that scene up at the right time, I'd look like a serious idiot. I mean, I don't look that smart as it is but I'm not quite that stupid.

I believe a similar thing happened here.

Also, and far less important, what did Darnold say that was so bad?
I saw the segment on Hard Knocks. If I remember correctly, he was asked this question while riding around on a helicopter.

What made it even worse was that he asked someone else if they knew the sun rises in the east. He could have easily saved his ass by going - "oh crap - duh. Man I had a brain fart there." And then he could have laughed it off.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw the segment on Hard Knocks. If I remember correctly, he was asked this question while riding around on a helicopter.

What made it even worse was that he asked someone else if they knew the sun rises in the east. He could have easily saved his ass by going - "oh crap - duh. Man I had a brain fart there." And then he could have laughed it off.

the way i remember it he was asked the question in the classroom by the qb coach for some fucked up reason, probably told by the producer to ask it. funnily enough that was the only clip of the classroom meetings in the whole series.

goff was asking the other players in the helicopter if they knew where the sun sets. none of them could answer.

it sure could have been just play acting because everything else in that fucked up show was definitely play acting. i don't know why jared would have agreed to do it. i guess he was told it would be a funny segment in the show. what he didn't know was how he would be portrayed in the show and that the media would latch onto the sunset question to disparage him.

nighttrain

Legend
the way i remember it he was asked the question in the classroom by the qb coach for some fucked up reason, probably told by the producer to ask it. funnily enough that was the only clip of the classroom meetings in the whole series.

goff was asking the other players in the helicopter if they knew where the sun sets. none of them could answer.

it sure could have been just play acting because everything else in that fucked up show was definitely play acting. i don't know why jared would have agreed to do it. i guess he was told it would be a funny segment in the show. what he didn't know was how he would be portrayed in the show and that the media would latch onto the sunset question to disparage him.

Fisher

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tell it to the OP, he led with this:

The OP was to draw comparison to Rams. It had nothing to do with caring about the future performance of the Jets. It may help if you take a reading comprehension course.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The OP was to draw comparison to Rams. It had nothing to do with caring about the future performance of the Jets. It may help if you take a reading comprehension course.
Maybe you should read a little about board etiquette, my comprehension is just fine. The forum is Rams-NFL and YOU opened discussing the Jets, and devoted the first paragraph to them.
If you didn’t want to discuss them, you shouldn’t have included them.

“The Jets made a mistake allowing Darnold to be miked up against Pats. To their credit they’re saying they won’t let that happen again. Gase came out and criticized ESPN for showing it.”

Perhaps you should read your own material

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe you should read a little about board etiquette, my comprehension is just fine. The forum is Rams-NFL and YOU opened discussing the Jets, and devoted the first paragraph to them.
If you didn’t want to discuss them, you shouldn’t have included them.

“The Jets made a mistake allowing Darnold to be miked up against Pats. To their credit they’re saying they won’t let that happen again. Gase came out and criticized ESPN for showing it.”

Perhaps you should read your own material

you’re the guy who who trolled me on another board. I’m putting you on ignore here.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yeah he hammed it up for the cameras.

The funniest was when they concocted the Joyner drama so Fisher could give his mcnair story some airtime.

Are you saying Fisher ordered Goff to agree to be made to look like a young dopey kid?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
snead.jpg