1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Seattle...

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by RamzFanz, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Rams Until I Die Well-Known Member

F*** the Hawks. My buddy and I went in to a bar with friends and surround by hawks fans in our chargers ( my 2nd favorite team) gear
    hoping it would be at least be a game...

The Rammer likes this.
  2. The Rammer ESPN Draft Guru

I liked the first part of this post... after that I don't understand it.... is that ancient Egyptian?

3. CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

Seattle's uniforms are still ugly. I can't imagine them playing well in those rags again...

4. Rams Until I Die Well-Known Member

Nope that's just me being "special" and not double checking my post.

5. RhodyRams Well-Known Member

And thats just on this forum alone !!!

6. Ram Quixote Knight Errant

As some of you know, I work just across the street for Century Link Field. Even for a preseason game, the street was packed with fans 3 hours before the game. I had to leave early just to make sure I didn't get stuck in Seattle. That 12th man crap is tiresome, but they really take it seriously at the stadium.

While I'm certain that there were late bandwagoners (my wife was one:eek:), that's pretty much par in most cities where there hasn't been much success. Just remember, there will be a bunch of new Ram bandwagoners this season. Count on it.

Rams Until I Die and CGI_Ram like this.
  7. rams56 Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold

Lol I hate the Seahawks!!!!! Go Rams....... ;)

The Rammer likes this.
  8. GcBean Well-Known Member

F Seattle. That is all.

rams56, The Rammer and CGI_Ram like this.
  9. The Rammer ESPN Draft Guru

What I mean tis i didn't understand the rest of your post because you said you were wearing gear of another team... it doesn' t make sense to me

10. Rams Until I Die Well-Known Member

Ah I get you man, the Rams are and always be my first love but I have a soft spot for the Chargers. Fell in love with the Flutie and Tomlinson combo in 2001.

The Rammer likes this.
  11. Rams Until I Die Well-Known Member

Haha I have to deal with my girlfriend being a Hawks fan also. It's interesting being a Ram fan out here good to see another one out here and one that actually works at the enemies home. The most annoying thing about the 12th man bull crap are the fans who you know just started rooting for the Hawks a couple years ago and the tickets are so expensive on stub hub. Tried going to the Rams game last season and it was $300 a pop to sit in the 300 level. Then you have to deal with the A holes and crap talkers that take it to far. I skipped the last 2 season but I have a really good feeling we win here this year so I may have to go. Love coming there for Sounders games though.

12. The Rammer ESPN Draft Guru

Yeah I won't lie, If there would be no Rams I'd have to say the Chargers, Ravens or Eagles would be my choice of a new team

Rams Until I Die likes this.
  13. Rambition Well-Known Member

i'm not necessarily a fan of his, but i'm not sure why this makes him such a monster. there's no rule against it, as far as i know. he just chooses to use the preseason in a way that he feels will best prepare his team. jeff fisher has a markedly different approach, in which he tends to minimize the final score and formal game-planning in favor of teaching and evaluating players, primarily the younger ones. truth be told, there are a fair number of rams fans that wish he would approach it a bit more like carroll. in the end, can you really argue against good results?

14. fearsomefour Well-Known Member

Truth is anytime a team that isent a " big" team (Pittsburg, SF, Dallas, NE ect) wins it all people are accused of being bandwagon fans.
    The funny thing is true long time fans get protective and accuse others of being bandwagon while being accused themselves.