Seattle...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
They probably game plan and shit just to run up the score. That's how they are.

At least the 49ers look like crap.

(I don't know if they do, I don't actually have good enough internet to stream the game, I just wanted to sound "cool" :()

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
They probably game plan and crap just to run up the score. That's how they are.
Pretty much, Carrol has already been called out an asshole multiple times, doubt this isn't another example of his douchey behavior.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I think they do game plan more than everyone else. Watching their game the other night, it appeared they pretty much scripted their series with the ones.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's a read-option offense, and the QBs got 3 TDs on the ground because of it.
Maybe the Chargers should have tried to employ a little gap-discipline or assign a spy once or twice.
Or, maybe SD didn't care about that. Who knows.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
You just hate them because they kicked u out of .net. Lol

I wouldn't know anything about that ;)

They're a good team, but I'm refuse to beleive they're just as good as last year. We'll see, man. Regular season is less than three weeks away. Whoop!

moklerman

Warner-phile
Ref's weren't exactly calling an even game either. There was a phantom PI against the Chargers early on that gave the Seahawks the ball at the 1 and then when the Chargers had the ball, the Seahawks were allowed to do their typical mugging of receivers with no calls against them.

Saw something just as blatant in the Raiders game. Late in the game the Raiders' TE caught a pass down the seam, was heading for the end zone and the defender ear-holed him with the crown of his helmet causing him to fumble. There's never been a more helmet to helmet hit in the history of the league and not a single flag. The league/referee manipulation is reaching NBA/boxing levels and I'm ready to cancel my Sunday Ticket because of it.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Ref's weren't exactly calling an even game either. There was a phantom PI against the Chargers early on that gave the Seahawks the ball at the 1 and then when the Chargers had the ball, the Seahawks were allowed to do their typical mugging of receivers with no calls against them.

Saw something just as blatant in the Raiders game. Late in the game the Raiders' TE caught a pass down the seam, was heading for the end zone and the defender ear-holed him with the crown of his helmet causing him to fumble. There's never been a more helmet to helmet hit in the history of the league and not a single flag. The league/referee manipulation is reaching NBA/boxing levels and I'm ready to cancel my Sunday Ticket because of it.

Man I hope you're wrong about that. However, after last year's game at SEA, I beleive you. The double standard is terrible. Like SB36 terrible.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Carroll would totally Game Plan in the name of "competition". Atleast he is no Schiano. That coach is the biggest asshole ever. Bigger than Belichick!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Cheat Camel doesn't understand the concept of "preseason" and he certainly doesn't understand the NFL thing about not running up the score. He still thinks he's a college coach.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I want the Rams to game plan and crap to run up the score.
Me too brother! I just do not understand this line of thinking...this whole philosophy of "keep it vanilla" in the preseason. Just like we go for fourth downs and trick plays that we want to practice, don't we want to practice game planning too? Isn't part of the preseason working out the plan itself? And as to evaluating the new guys, how they fit with in the confines of our plan rather than something vanilla seems to me a more reasonable a metric. I just don't get it.

Last edited:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick

upload_2014-8-18_3-4-4.jpeg

images

Attachments

• upload_2014-8-18_3-2-54.jpeg
    upload_2014-8-18_3-2-54.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 129

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Really there's no point for them to come out flat and pretend they've got something to hide. If I were the coach of a team that just won the SuperBowl I'd want to come out full throttle pre-season or not. SB hangover is real and I'm sure the best way to combat that is just come out firing.

That being said, fuck those guys.