Seattle Trades A 2nd To NYG For DT Leonard Williams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I was thinking the same thing. Moreso, if Williams is worth a 2nd round pick on an expiring deal, then what are Sweat & Young worth?
Williams had already been tagged once, so if Seattle plans on using the tag as a worst case, it will cost plenty
I'm afraid this raises the value on what a player like Young would cost us. Edge is more valuable than a DT. I'm depressed now.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That's a lot to give up for Leonard Williams on an expiring contract.
John Schneider and Pete Carroll have a habit of overpaying for their acquisitions. Harvin, Adams, and now Williams.

I wonder if it’s Pete’s positive, motivational vibe that is responsible. I could hear him giving John a pump-up speech and convincing him that they are only Leonard Williams away from a Super Bowl.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
John Schneider and Pete Carroll have a habit of overpaying for their acquisitions. Harvin, Adams, and now Williams.

I wonder if it’s Pete’s positive, motivational vibe that is responsible. I could hear him giving John a pump-up speech and convincing him that they are only Leonard Williams away from a Super Bowl.
Nothing will make me cheer on the Chiefs, more than this....

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
IMG_8481.jpeg

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I don’t think Seattle is in any danger of winning the Super Bowl this year.
I'm not sure about that. They have great young cornerbacks, a d-line, great receivers, and a QB who imo is one of the most underestimated in the league. Maybe the most underestimated now that Goff is actual getting some recognition. There's a bunch of starting QBs in the NFC who I would rather not have than Geno.

Remains to be seen what they can do in the playoffs, but not counting them out. They have a real shot at winning the West and some home field advantage.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
What did the Rams give up for renting vmiller for less than 1/2 of a season, a 2nd and a 4th? It doesn’t matter if you win it all. Despite what WE think, the seahawks are going for it.

I’m not so sure they make this trade if the 9ers had not lost to three in a row. Now the seahawks only have to split with the 9ers to stay in the driver’s seat for the division title. That’s a big deal this year because either the eagles or the cowboys are gonna be a wild card team. Throw in the 9ers and you have two wild card teams the seahawks would rather not play on the road. Winning the division is paramount for them now.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Dudes a monster from USC!! In Pete I TRUST. This trade makes a lot of sense.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They just keep proving they're bad at trades.
Looks like they hit the jackpot in the wilson trade. Living on the east coast , my Seahag hate is greater than my Whiner hate.
They are building a good young team , but still have Jeno. Our Rams seem to be trending the other way. Dammit.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like they hit the jackpot in the wilson trade. Living on the east coast , my Seahag hate is greater than my Whiner hate.
They are building a good young team , but still have Jeno. Our Rams seem to be trending the other way. Dammit.
Russell was sending somebody out and it looks good. I didn't finish my thought and that's trading for players they aren't very good at.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Russell was sending somebody out and it looks good. I didn't finish my thought and that's trading for players they aren't very good at.
You’re right. I just hate the fact that they are in first place and we’re heading to the basement.
Especially after we handled them the first game of the season. Life of a Rams fan I guess.