Seattle Trades A 2nd To NYG For DT Leonard Williams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NYCRam

Rookie
Fine with me. Let them give up a premium pick. Also a 5th in 25

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We ain't going anywhere. If it helps Seattle beat the whiners then I'm fine with it. Its not like they're gonna win the Superbowl.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Seahawks took notice to how a 6 man front crippled the Niners offense and they just added a great piece to help with that scheme.

NYCRam

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
From a Ram fan / anti-Seattle standpoint, I like this. I now know the value of a 2nd Rounder (Avila). And as much as I don't want the Niners to win the Super Bowl, I don't want the Seahawks to win it either.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
The success of Tampa in 2020, and the Rams in 2021 has really impacted the NFL.

Teams that think they have a chance for a deep post-season run, and/or a Super Bowl, are much-more inclined to be aggressive with off-season and mid-year moves to really Go-For-It.

Williams is a good interior DL, who should help Seattle but he is also a free agent after the season. Giants did well to get a second round draft choice.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
From a Ram fan / anti-Seattle standpoint, I like this. I now know the value of a 2nd Rounder (Avila). And as much as I don't want the Niners to win the Super Bowl, I don't want the Seahawks to win it either.
I don’t think Seattle is in any danger of winning the Super Bowl this year.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Interesting. That front starting to look good now. Makes them a better matchup if they face the Eagles in the playoffs. Good move by the Seahawks.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
9r's and Seahawks play each other twice in 3 weeks....
-- for the Seehawks with the Cowpokes in the between - and then finishing with Eagles...
-- For 9r's, with the Eagles in between the 2 Seehawks games....

That ought to be some interesting football around Thanksgiving....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's a lot to give up for Leonard Williams on an expiring contract.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's a lot to give up for Leonard Williams on an expiring contract.
I was thinking the same thing. Moreso, if Williams is worth a 2nd round pick on an expiring deal, then what are Sweat & Young worth?
Williams had already been tagged once, so if Seattle plans on using the tag as a worst case, it will cost plenty